mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Camp site to share

Hello. I have a site reserved in the H section next to the dh course. I was there last year and I will get the same spot as last year under the large trees. I will be arriving on the 18th and leaving on sunday. If interested I will need to get $120.00 up front. Last year I posted this same add and the person called me last minute and canceled. I will be bringing a fire pit and wood for grilling and camp fire. Thanks Joe

mtbr member
    Mar 2012

Camp spot

Hey Joe, I will be there with my 13 year old son.It will be our first time at the event.Does your spot have room for a 30ft. rv? We would prefer to share a spot with someone that is a Seaotter veteran. He will be racing in the downhill event.We will show up on Thursday morning most likely.We are more than happy to share our amenities if needed. Hopefully this can work out. Thanks,Dan 650-303-1633

mtbr member
    I'm looking to squeeze into some place as well but, showing up on Friday morning and leaving on Sunday. No RV, just a truck, tent, chairs and barbecue.
    This is not just to StreetGlide but, to anybody who might be willing to share a spot.
    Don't know the logistics of Sea Otter, last time I checked there were spots available but with a 3 night minimum. What's to say that I don't show up on Friday and there are spots available and I pick up a spot for two nights?