mtbr member
    Apr 2011

2010 Giant Faith Stolen

The bike was a 2010 Giant Faith 0. It is brushed aluminum with blue graphics white fork just like all the others. It was stolen from the top of the downhill course where most people left there bikes to go spectate. I just want my bike back so any info would help. Thanks

Uncle
    Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear this. Hope the rat gets trapped and pummeled, and most importantly, that you get your bike back.
    Eat, ride, eat, rest, repeat.

mtbr member
    Dude, that's horrible!

I hope whoever stole your bike suffers a painful physical breakdown and can never ride a bike ever again... and that somehow you end up getting it back.

If only I was in charge of doling out justice
    GregRidesTrails.com--An informational and instructional mountain bike blog.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by markdan
    The bike was a 2010 Giant Faith 0. It is brushed aluminum with blue graphics white fork just like all the others. It was stolen from the top of the downhill course where most people left there bikes to go spectate. I just want my bike back so any info would help. Thanks
    Sorry to hear that. Sometimes it's more than a bike you lose. Memories ... etc. I have a few bikes I would hate to break or have stolen. Hope you get it back soon !
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares