mtbr member

Broken 2009 Scott spark lower linkage bolt.

I was just riding along........... actually no, over tightened and ripped the head off the lower linkage bolt on the non-drive side that said 2nm - 8 inch lbs, which i thought read, 2million Nm, long story behind this i will save it for later.
    was wondering what the part number is or if there is a location that i can get one, the local scott dealer is as good ask ask jeeves unless its a weird looking bike with skinny tires.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Broken 2009 Scott spark lower linkage bolt.-img_0016.jpg  

Broken 2009 Scott spark lower linkage bolt.-img_0008.jpg  

Broken 2009 Scott spark lower linkage bolt.-img_0015.jpg  

If I wanted to objectify a women I'd do it on my terms not theirs.

mtbr member

bike

complete build 20 pounds 12 ounces , not sure how people actually build sub 20 pound f/s bikes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Broken 2009 Scott spark lower linkage bolt.-sctoo.jpg  

If I wanted to objectify a women I'd do it on my terms not theirs.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Ya that Newt millions can get confusing Loosen off the pinch bolt (which I assumed you did before checking the torque on the bolt) and see if you can get the rest of it out.Go to
    torontocycles.com and see if you can match it up.You can also try emailing him as he's very helpful. I've got my Spark RC built to 18.45 lbs. fully geared 2x9.