mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Will the Tallboy colors for 2013 be different? When will they arrive?

About to pull the trigger, just wondering if I should wait....

Thanks everybody

Just ride!
    Ditto Lucky for the Tallboy and Highball Carbon colors?!?

WWJR
    IMHO opinion....DONT WAIT!!! Its all about the bike anyway, right? Plus, youll be waiting forever for a new SC anyway. Why add the time just for color choices?
    honestly, i doubt there will be any physical changes for 2013 anyway, other than color perhaps.
    -Santa Cruz TBLTc
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down... all for the sake of a race on the internet.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I am about 98% sure that the colors for the Tallboy will not change from the current since it has been less than a year since the last color changes. I just threw down on the black/red one and love it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

2013 Tallboy AL colors

New 2013 Tallboy AL colors are red and black. Fact. I haven't seen them yet but I believe they are on display at Eurobike right now so if we can find some pics and add them to this thread that would be awesome.

Just ride!
    Any new color choices or graphics on the horizon????

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Highball carbon colors / graphics

Quote Originally Posted by tennessee17 View Post
    Ditto Lucky for the ... Highball Carbon colors?!?
    The new colors and graphics on the Highball carbon just began shipping in October 2012 when the rear triangle was changed out to accommodate 142x12 thruaxle ...I know because I ordered mine in July 2012 and was told directly from Santa Cruz the new colors with the 142x12 would begin shipping in October 2012, and that's exactly when it arrived. With the 142x12 change on the rear triangle (and what I'm guessing was a related change in the frame molds), I was hoping the new frames would come with ISCG tabs just like the TBLT when that bike was released 6 months earlier in spring 2012, but they unfortunately did not.

Considering the recent change in colors and graphics, the Highball carbon seems unlikely to get a update on that in the near future.