mtbr member

what the heck? 2007 bullit??

I saw this on ebay and I'm thinking 'yea right' but correct me if I 'm wrong. This can't be a 2007 Bullit right? I didn't think the Bullit was in production in 07 and certianly not with a 5th element.
    see for your self;
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Santa-Cruz-...d=p3286.c0.m14

But like I said, correct me if I'm wrong.

I just can't help thinkin' something is a bit fishy with this ad

TNC
    noMAD man
    Looks like an '03-'05. I have an '03 polished Bullit frame just like that. The new '07-'08 model has notable differences. Even though SC doesn't have strict model years, that's not an '07. If I recall the last manufactured year was '05, but they still had them available for awhile after that.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    Looks like an '03-'05. I have an '03 polished Bullit frame just like that. The new '07-'08 model has notable differences. Even though SC doesn't have strict model years, that's not an '07. If I recall the last manufactured year was '05, but they still had them available for awhile after that.
    Possibly the fellow found some old stock at some shop and purchased it in '07 and is misled?

EDIT: Also interesting, after looking at the Ad, a Cane Creek S2 headset is listed. S2 headsets are 1", I think this fellow may be clueless to what he has.

mtbr member
    that's what I was thinking

yelgatgab
    Jan 2004
    The S2 is available in 1" and 1 1/8". I have 3 S2 headsets and all of them are 1 1/8".

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley
    The S2 is available in 1" and 1 1/8". I have 3 S2 headsets and all of them are 1 1/8".
    You sure you don't have the S3 headset, the 1 1/8" version? The S2 is available in 1" http://www.canecreek.com/S-2-Headset.html