mtbr member

Bonking ... not feelin' well Waiting for Bronson's in uk

Hi

anyone know when the Bronson will be arriving in the uk again .Been told mid October. Ordered mine at the end of August

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I ordered mine mid August from Leisure Lakes. they rang the other day to say they were hoping to have my order by the end of October.

I emailed Santa Cruz UK and they recon they are expecting a shipment to land Early to mid October but couldnt confirm what would be on the shipment.

Really hope my frame is on it, im going mad waiting and dreaming about it :-)

mtbr member
    Same story with me. October is a long time for stock. Especially when Santa Cruz are showing large Bronson demo fleets on fb. That's not fair to say they can't confirm your frame is in that shipment when waiting that length of time. I'll be livid if not

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I think there will be plenty of Bronsons on the shipment seems though they are in such demand along with both yours and mine.

They would be silly not to start getting some more into the UK soon.

mtbr member
    Bring on October.

You mentioned to are getting a frame not full build. What are you planning to build it with ?

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I've gone for the Kashima shock and talas 160 fork, slx/xt groupset, slx brakes, crank bros iodine carbon bar, raceface stem, reverb stealth dropper, Gobi saddle, crank bros candy pedals, stand ztr arch EX runs on hope pro 2 hubs and Highroller II tyres.

Think that covered it, oh and some peaty grips.

Which build you gone for?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I am waiting for a frame in the UK as well. Hope it arrives soon, I have sold my Mojo HD130 and gone for a Bronson. Only got my Cotic Soul to keep me happy at the minute!

mtbr member
    hi jez

I've gone for the Kashima shock and talas 160 fork too. tried the new pike but liked the new talas more, e thirteen trs crank with race face narrow wide ring. reverb stealth, x9 shifter and clutch rear mech, easton havoc carbon bars with a haven stem, candy peddals and a set of hope/wtb frequency wheels set on highroller 2 ardent combo.all the bits are box just waiting now for the frame

mtbr member
    forgot to mention i have an invisaframe protection wrap to add to the frame. not looking forward to fitting that. remember putting one on my blur lt. what a nightmare !

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithmck View Post
    hi jez

I've gone for the Kashima shock and talas 160 fork too. tried the new pike but liked the new talas more, e thirteen trs crank with race face narrow wide ring. reverb stealth, x9 shifter and clutch rear mech, easton havoc carbon bars with a haven stem, candy peddals and a set of hope/wtb frequency wheels set on highroller 2 ardent combo.all the bits are box just waiting now for the frame
    Are you going for a 1x10 setup then. I was thinking about going 1x10 but think i need to see how i get on with 2x10 first, I've only ever been used to 3x9.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithmck View Post
    forgot to mention i have an invisaframe protection wrap to add to the frame. not looking forward to fitting that. remember putting one on my blur lt. what a nightmare !
    I have got a frameskin on the way for my Bronson. Likewise I fitted one on my LTc and it required a lot of patience to get it right.

Hopefully the frames will show up soon, the wait is killing me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jez1984 View Post
    Are you going for a 1x10 setup then. I was thinking about going 1x10 but think i need to see how i get on with 2x10 first, I've only ever been used to 3x9.
    Hi jez
    Yes 1x10. Been riding it on my cotic soul so thought I'd give it a go. Clutch mech and race face narrow wide ring up front should keep thing in place. Going for a 30t front ring with a kcnc 11 38t cassette so I will still have an escape gear when things get steep