Living the Dream

Voreis's Bike in NWD6

Is Kirt riding a Blur 4x or Nomad? It looks lik a BLur 4X to me. Man, that guy does not get enough time in films. I think he is definately one of the better riders out there. I'd like to see him & Weir shredding some singletrack.

I am mostly interested in the Blur 4x as a trail/ light FR bike, but I would want to take it to Whistler next year with me. Is the bike steep enough for Trail riding with a UTurn Pike cranked down?
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    no that was definitely a nomad. He was also riding a Jackal.

Living the Dream

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobsterCraw
    no that was definitely a nomad. He was also riding a Jackal.
    Thanks
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

4x

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow
    Is Kirt riding a Blur 4x or Nomad? It looks lik a BLur 4X to me. Man, that guy does not get enough time in films. I think he is definately one of the better riders out there. I'd like to see him & Weir shredding some singletrack.

I am mostly interested in the Blur 4x as a trail/ light FR bike, but I would want to take it to Whistler next year with me. Is the bike steep enough for Trail riding with a UTurn Pike cranked down?

The 4X is a super killer trail/ light freeride bike. You will have no problem with it in Whistler. i rode one thre and loved every second of it.

rollin
    i think he's mixing it up with all three