Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Tallboy LTc XXL size now in the works (crossposted in 29er forum)

12K views 86 replies 31 participants last post by  Wakethetown 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to the overwhelming demand, and some thinly veiled physical threats from big guys everywhere, we are now committing to making the Tallboy LTc in a XXL size.
It will take a little while to get through the engineering/design, tooling and testing phases, so we are probably looking at a September release, but it will be done.
Sizing will be similar to the XXL Tallboy C model.

Scott Turner
Santa Cruz Bicycles

#4 ·
Absolute truth there. Kudos to SC . . . I bought an SC because the bike worked for me. I'll keep buying SC because of their customer service.

Now, if only I could get Subaru to respond to my interweb'z demands :skep:

#10 ·
I'm like 95% in on a XXL as well. Love my tallboyc xxl and even though I'm not exactly sure where its going to fit in my quiver, think i might just buy it and worry about that later ;)

#15 ·
Great news, I'm 6ft 6 myself and have recently just got an XXL Tallboy.

The bike fits really well and rides event better!!

I really appreciate SC making the effort to produce the XXL size for guys like me, might have to start saving the pennies again!!

Good job SC :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

#25 ·
Phatass, can you put up some pics when it comes in? I'm waiting until mid January down here in oz and really want to see what the xxl looks like.

Also went the matt carbon, with the SPX 2x10. The LBS swapped out the 26/38 chainrings for the new 24/38 XT ones for nothing.:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.