Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3774
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mestapho View Post
    Yep 35 mm. I was surprised at how much the SC collar sucks. Got the lip lock for my TRc. Much better.
    That much?

I'm currently building a Highball, should I place the Thomson collar instead?
    Niner Jet 9
    Santa Cruz Highball Carbon

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevocastro View Post
    That much?

I'm currently building a Highball, should I place the Thomson collar instead?
    I broke the bolt on mine after a couple of months.
    It is very light, but in a "it feels cheap" way not a
    good way, IMO.

The Salsa lip lock just feels SOLID and I like color accents.

Now older but less slow!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    One question, are you going to be running a dropper? If so I'd look at Specialized clamp since it has a loop to hold the cable.
    I already have a dropper. I use the KS Lev. The cable routing with that post is awesome with the TBLTc. The only negative with the KS Lev is that the seat clamp bolts suck big time but everything else about the post is great.

Now older but less slow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    But Salsa has much prettier colors
    Yep but I'm getting black. Black and yellow go well on this bike. Kind of waspy

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Going to swap out the elixer 5's, what is the right brake hose length for front and back for a tallboy LTC medium?
    Last edited by goodmojo; 12-05-2012 at 06:32 AM.

mtbr member
    Hey, does anybody know what spokes I need for the rear wheel on a Tallboy LT? I'm running the stock Frequency i23 rim and the stock XT hub.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ski1970 View Post
    Does Cane Creek make a double barrel air for the tallboy LTC yet? (with the factory eye to eye and not a bigger or smaller eye to eye that will work or could work) All I get on there site is the coil version saying it will fit.
    Just find a 200mm i2i, and 51mm stroke CCDB Air. If the stroke is ~56mm, do the nylon washer trick. BUT, I have NO idea if the shock will actually fit in the frame w/ the resi. Monarch Plus does in a large tho
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerryn View Post
    Yep but I'm getting black. Black and yellow go well on this bike. Kind of waspy
    See... now you DEF should get yourself a set of King wheels...to complete the 'angry bee' motif!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Took my first run on my new TB LTc tonight... All I can say is unbelievable. Absolutely smoked my Intense Spider 26

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB412 View Post
    Took my first run on my new TB LTc tonight... All I can say is unbelievable. Absolutely smoked my Intense Spider 26
    That's a tasty glass of Koolaide isn't it!?
    Have you up'd pics yet? If not, it didn't happen
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Just find a 200mm i2i, and 51mm stroke CCDB Air. If the stroke is ~56mm, do the nylon washer trick. BUT, I have NO idea if the shock will actually fit in the frame w/ the resi. Monarch Plus does in a large tho

I can confirm that a CCDBair will fit the size large frame without any issues.

mtbr member
    How do I post pics here?

mtbr member
    How do I post pics here?
    If you have a file, got "Advanced" and attach. If you have a url, use the pic icon above your composition window and drop in your url.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin+M View Post
    I can confirm that a CCDBair will fit the size large frame without any issues.
    Tell us how it rides.

mtbr member
    Here it is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallboy LT and LTc Owners Thread-bike-photo-2.jpg  

mtbr member
    Here it is...
    Nice! Looks nice and light as it sits! What does she weight in at?
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    This is what I picked up for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas today... Green flats and grips will look strange to me but I know she will love the pop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallboy LT and LTc Owners Thread-es-bike-2-shop.jpeg  

mtbr member
    Nice! Looks nice and light as it sits! What does she weight in at?
    A hair under 28 with the flats. I still have to convert to tubless... will probably burn through the existing tires before I do so.

mtbr member
    This is what I picked up for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas today... Green flats and grips will look strange to me but I know she will love the pop.
    NICE looking shop! Where's the wheel building stand...I see the dish tool
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

New to the forum!

Woops I posted in the wrong thread so sorry I realized this is the LT thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tallboy LT and LTc Owners Thread-bike.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nice rig

mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Brakes

Just got my LTC and I am building it up. I have xt brakes - 180 on back and 203 up front. Do I need an adaptor for the rear caliper or is the frame ready for a 180? I have a fox talas 140 fork and wondered if that needs an adaptor for the 203 rotor?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsheffer View Post
    Just got my LTC and I am building it up. I have xt brakes - 180 on back and 203 up front. Do I need an adaptor for the rear caliper or is the frame ready for a 180? I have a fox talas 140 fork and wondered if that needs an adaptor for the 203 rotor?

Thanks.
    You'll need adaptors for both.

Dozer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsheffer View Post

Thanks.
    You'll need adaptors for both. The rear is by default 160 IS 51mm and the fork is 160 74mm post mount. Adaptors will run you around $10/ea.

Or, send me a personal message. I probably have some in my parts bin I'd part with...

mtbr member
    Strava doesn't lie... Talboy LTc smashing Personal best times on my local segments including 4th overall on one high speed downhill run. The bike is a game changer.

Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast