Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 3774
    mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I am not making them. They are done by a shop in Scottsdale, AZ. I didn't post the info because I am not familiar with the forum rules and I did not want to upset any vendors that pay to advertise on this site. I am simply trying to let people know where they can get them since they asked about them. Not to be a dick but the last time I checked that was what these forums were all about. An open forum that allows members to share data and resources to help each other. If there is a product that is good or bad I see members informing each other about that so that's all I am doing. I bought a set of graphics and I really like them so I posted a few pictures of my bike just like every one else does and I shared the information as to where I got them via private messages that's all. I though I was going about this in the most respectful way. That is why I have not posted the resource information openly as the vendors and paid advertisers do.
    2013 Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuyler1 View Post

[/center]
    You might want to reroute your front brake line inside the fork leg before you snag it on something.
    Last edited by eurospek; 10-08-2012 at 10:02 AM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I just moved mine to the inside as well. Thanks
    Last edited by Falcon2000; 10-08-2012 at 10:38 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2000 View Post
    I am not making them. They are done by a shop in Scottsdale, AZ. I didn't post the info because I am not familiar with the forum rules and I did not want to upset any vendors that pay to advertise on this site. I am simply trying to let people know where they can get them since they asked about them. Not to be a dick but the last time I checked that was what these forums were all about. An open forum that allows members to share data and resources to help each other. If there is a product that is good or bad I see members informing each other about that so that's all I am doing. I bought a set of graphics and I really like them so I posted a few pictures of my bike just like every one else does and I shared the information as to where I got them via private messages that's all. I though I was going about this in the most respectful way. That is why I have not posted the resource information openly as the vendors and paid advertisers do.
    Please don't take what I said wrong, if you aren't the one producing them as far I know putting up a link is fine.
    Last edited by TwoTone; 10-08-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    13 Lenz Lunchbox punkass

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Ok it's all good. Just responding to the inquiries that's all.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Build update for the guys helping me out:

I put that 2.4 Ardent on my Stans Arch EX up front tubless with zero problems. Hardly even a burp of air. Let them (front and rear) sit on a bucket for hours while at the shop this weekend. Went on with out any problems.

Rear direct mount, cassett and brakes/calipers finally showed up this am (geez), im hoping someone wouldnt mind posting a pic of the routing of cables up front. Really hoping to get this thing dialed here by the end of the week.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    You might want to reroute your front brake line inside the fork leg before you snag it on something.
    Will do, thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2012

New Ltc owner

Heh dudes,

I am so happy, I am a new owner of an Ltc. (it took 6 painful weeks from order to delivery).
    And another pain when the bank cleared the funds.

Next weekend I am expecting to take it "bush".
    Today was the inaugural ride, thru the city, daily commute to work. (Excuse to show off, and get used to it). I tried to get some air over a speed bump, but some damm pedestrian got in the way and those disk brakes locked up. Damm it.

As I said, "bush". I like the bush. So Im heading there this weekend.
    I will send pics of a non shiny Ltc,
    (cant wait).

Ciao

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Upgraded the wheels yesterday to Enve AM with DT240s. Took it for a bit of a run through the city, it's really changed the way the bike feels coming from the WTB i23. Feels more nimble, can't wait to see how it goes on the trails.

Only noticed after taking the picture this afternoon that I'm missing a decal on the front.

Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

Now older but less slow!
    Quote Originally Posted by max_croft View Post
    Only noticed after taking the picture this afternoon that I'm missing a decal on the front.
    [/IMG]
    Nice set of wheels. However I would just take the decals off anyway as it is more stealthy and less of a theft magnet.

Of course, if you are a poser then you may want bigger decals

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerryn View Post
    Nice set of wheels. However I would just take the decals off anyway as it is more stealthy and less of a theft magnet.

Agree,decals like those always off. Doing it right now on my Sun Ringles Black Flag pro

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerryn View Post
    SO harsh; SO jealous!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack69 View Post
    how long did you wait for the Enve AM wheelset? ordered mine 2 weeks ago and enve told my shop that I will get my enve am rims only in 2 weeks. sucks
    Thank you for your reply crackerjack69 but I have not enough posts to send you private message.

b a n n e d
    Upgraded the wheels yesterday to Enve AM with DT240s. Took it for a bit of a run through the city, it's really changed the way the bike feels coming from the WTB i23. Feels more nimble, can't wait to see how it goes on the trails.

Nice bike . . . is that Vancouver harbor?
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    ^^^
    South Wharf (Melbourne, Australia)
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    ^^^
    South Wharf (Melbourne, Australia)
    Max, did you get the TBLTc in Melbourne?

I'm waiting for the XXL to become available and was wondering if you had dealt with any of the Melb stores that stock SC?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Does Cane Creek make a double barrel air for the tallboy LTC yet? (with the factory eye to eye and not a bigger or smaller eye to eye that will work or could work) All I get on there site is the coil version saying it will fit.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Heh Big AC,

I used My Mountain in Brunswick. Happy enough with store, but distributor sucks.
    The distributor in QLD has no idea. Let me know if you want more info.

Seems like there might be minimum 3 in Melb.
    Im off to Lysterfield tommorow. I only got the TBLTc 3 days ago.
    If I do a face plant, I'll post the pics!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    ^^^
    Where are the pics of the rig now? Have yet to see another LTc in the wild down here. Is Lysterfield open? Thought they were still out of action from the rain. I'll be at the You Yangs tomorrow... no face planting for me because I'm still too much of a pussie to let go of the brakes! :P
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Im not going to post any "non-action" shots. Theres enough already of them. My bike looks the same as all the others (matt black). btw Im not good enough for yellow!

fyi, All i have done this week is commute to work and show off the bike.
    Last night I rode home thru Albert Park (literally). Was sussing out how the bike handles.
    I rode over a few tree stumps, dodged a few druggies near stkilda, and aimed for a cat, but the cat got the better of me.

This weekend will be my first experience.
    Parts of Lysterfield are open. Thought about You yangs, but I got to goto a Paul Kelly concert in evening, so YY out. (ok now you know Im am old bastard)

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Haha, fair enough.

Enjoy the official maiden voyage tomorrow!
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    OK now a question for the forum.

Did you guys receive a shock pump with your bike?
    I didnt. so just wondering. I would have expected one in the kit.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I received a shock pump with mine. According to Neezy :: Santa Cruz Bicycles - Customer Service "Neezy also includes a shock pump with every frame (RRP $70.00) where US stores do not."

So you definitely should have received one.
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

Now older but less slow!
    I did not but I'm in the US. I have two shock pumps already so I wasn't bothered by it, but I would contend that a bike this expensive with two air shocks really ought to come with one.

mtbr member
    I work at a bike shop, so received the LTc directly from Santa Cruz in the original shipping box. No shock pump, but every owner should receive the grease gun for the lower link.
    2014 Tallboy 2

Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 ... LastLast