mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Superlight Swing-Arm Replacement

I just enherited a hardly used Superlight frame however, I only have the front triangle; the swing-arm is somehow missing. The front triangle appears to be a medium; the serial number is 02ZDA03344, if that helps. I am considering contacting Santa Cruz and ordering a new swing arm however, I figured I would probe everyone at MTBR.com and see if you had any better ideas.

I briefly searched eBay, Craigslist and the classifieds here however, I couldn't find anything. Where else might I search? Also, does size matter...were there varient swing-arm sizes depending on frame size?

"so pitted"
    A new swing arm is $250 from SC if they have it in stock. I actually have a brand new swingarm (disc and brake boses) in a flat blue color. I think it's a 2001 so it should fit your bike. PM me and I'll give you a great deal on it cause I don't need it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I know i'm reviving an old thread here... however I'm in the same position as OP. (although my frame appears to be a 99). Anyone have a 99-02 swingarm kicking around?

Members who have read this thread: 1