Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Check your PM's.
    JRA

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Thats what you pay for the start of A end. I think thaf santa Cruz Bikes got a mature start as a Bike brand and the rigor start now they are getting the juvenil age ,and next "just my opinion" they will he entering in the nowere zone just like many others brands did it ,selling a "specialized" thing or,this is the one,no ,this is the one. What whas that cccp color,we offer you "ugly"colors And if you want something more pay for it ,what a great brand ,that are selling out that same name and spirit,do you remember?nathan ,i do.

I wreck alot
    Another Update:

For anyone interested, my faith has been restored. I searched all over the internet and located a dealer that had the same exact frame, size and color (even a kashima CTD shock upgrade!), but they could not sell me the frame due to them not being a mail order/internet distributor. I phoned SC and explained that I found one and they took care of it for me. Needless to say, they got it sorted so that I could purchase this frame. It will be here later this week. Pretty awesome.

mtbr member
    That is some fine customer service. Everyone wins in the end. My frame should be here Wednesday.

mtbr member
    Yeah my experience with dealing directly with SC is that you just have to give them time, they'll make things right in the end.
    definite malingerer

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Yeah. Sounds like they really did good by you. Glad everyone is happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2