mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Santa Cruz from Cambria bike

Hi
    I'm looking at maybe buying a Santa cruz blur LT from cambria bike. Has anyone here bought a bike from them? I was wondering how it went. Do they build these bikes prior to shipping? Any Input would be helpfull.....

Thanks

Got A Lust for Life...
    Why not www.boutiquebikes.com? They have been super cool. No problems.
    I am immune to your disdain.

truth seeker

Speedgoat

I bought a custom VP-Free from Speedgoat and they were great. They know what they're doing, their prices are good, and their customer service is excellent.

www.speedgoat.com

Jus' Ridin' Along

Unless you're planning a trip to CA

Quote Originally Posted by Trailrider0101
    Hi
    I'm looking at maybe buying a Santa cruz blur LT from cambria bike. Has anyone here bought a bike from them? I was wondering how it went. Do they build these bikes prior to shipping? Any Input would be helpfull.....

Thanks
    Not that it's a bad idea as the weather here is probably a tad better than Jersey right now. You could break in your BLT at Montagna de Oro, awesome riding on the Pacific Coast.
    But Speedgoat is just up rt 30 in PA, probably less shipping and you could order a cheesesteak "with" along with your bike
    I'm sure they'll match prices

Dirt Displacer
    I bought my Nomad frame and various other parts for the build from CBO, and I got excellent service.
    It's par for an online seller to mess up when shipping to me, since I'm stationed in Europe, but CBO handled my order no problems.
    Airbomb, however, was a completely different story...... :thumbsdown:
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

[SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by BobL
    Not that it's a bad idea as the weather here is probably a tad better than Jersey right now. You could break in your BLT at Montagna de Oro, awesome riding on the Pacific Coast.
    But Speedgoat is just up rt 30 in PA, probably less shipping and you could order a cheesesteak "with" along with your bike
    I'm sure they'll match prices
    I think Speedgoat doesn't charge for land UPS for orders over 100 bucks. Excelent service, I've bought my Moto Lite there, and some other pieces later on and they are great!