mtbr member

RCS or Nuke Proof Titanium spring ?

Thanks (:

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

RCS are nice springs!

I am not familiar with Nuke Proof springs.

mtbr member
    RCS is hard to get here, but I'm trying.. (: Thank you !!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

RCS is hard to get here

Where are you located?

mtbr member
    Don't ask.. somewhere in Europe - in Poland.. I found the delaer in UK, but they don't sell online. I've send an e-mail to ChainReactionCycles, maybe they will be able to order it for me. It's really hard to get this kind of parts parts here (: Cheers.

ban
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDancer
    Don't ask.. somewhere in Europe - in Poland.. I found the delaer in UK, but they don't sell online. I've send an e-mail to ChainReactionCycles, maybe they will be able to order it for me. It's really hard to get this kind of parts parts here (: Cheers.
    you can find some good deals on ebay as well...I recently bought a Progressive Suspension Ti spring from there for my Fox Dhx and it only cost me 76€ shipping included to Spain!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Getting a Ti spring to Poland

Quote Originally Posted by LSDancer
    I would think if any online dealer could do it then Chain Reaction Cycles would be the one. Have you tried any U.S. dealers like go-ride.com or universalcycles.com? I don't know their policies about shipping to Europe but they are both good online bike parts dealers. I know Chain Reaction does ship to the U.S. and throughout Europe.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the interest. I'll check out places you gave me.. Haven't got any responce from CRC yet - but I know a man who is responsible for special orders there, should be no problem I think. Thank you !!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    don't know if you have this sorted, i found Nuke proof a bit unhelful when i spoke with them. I got Ti coils from Tim Flooks and also Mojo in the past, both in the UK and top top quality service. CRC is a no go from my experience. good luck. Ebay is a now and then scenario.
    Last edited by jezhkrider; 07-19-2007 at 08:19 PM.

mtbr member
    I got it from CRC two days ago / they ordered from Mojo / - it has no RCS mark on it and it's about 20mm longer than my steel one. But who cares (: It works.

Members who have read this thread: 0