mtbr member

Quite possibly one of the nicest looking frames I've seen

I'm really happy how this combo came out, and can't wait to put the Rocco on it.

Words nor pictures can do this frame justice...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TNC
    noMAD man
    Butt ugly...........................................the background, that is. Just look at that wrinkled, highly reflective material. It ruined the shot...LOL! Well, it looks like SC's Trans Red still looks great. I have a '99 Bullit with a TR mainframe and polished swingarm. Beautiful rig you have there. Show us the completed setup when you're done.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    That's mine, that's mine, yeeeehaaaaa, gotta gitty up on the horse and down to Maine, it has arrived!

That's it, I wont be able to sleep tonight!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Damn, that's gonna look real nice with the Rocco on it...

OlTime XR500 JumpingChamp
    F'n nice beads there, sheesh...Plus that's a nice luxurius paint job there.
    Last edited by CrystalBay; 02-15-2006 at 08:19 PM.

TNC
    noMAD man

Take a deep breath, Banz.

Quote Originally Posted by BanzaiRider
    That's mine, that's mine, yeeeehaaaaa, gotta gitty up on the horse and down to Maine, it has arrived!

That's it, I wont be able to sleep tonight!
    LOL! Man, you are certainly excited about the new bike. I'm happy for you. If you're excited now, wait 'til you ride it. I put 23 miles on mine over the last two days on some awesome trails. The Nomad is still impressing me.

Dirt Displacer
    Far out, man.... ::headbang::
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

[SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]

mtbr member

Hey, come on....

Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    Butt ugly...........................................the background, that is. Just look at that wrinkled, highly reflective material. It ruined the shot...LOL! Well, it looks like SC's Trans Red still looks great. I have a '99 Bullit with a TR mainframe and polished swingarm. Beautiful rig you have there. Show us the completed setup when you're done.
    Screw you man... I grabbed the first thing that was white off the wall and flipped it around. Don't tell anybody it was an Intense banner. I put it back up afterward.

Bike Hoor
    Looks good... wait until you see one with Spinergy Fall Line wheels with white PBO Spokes.
    Pedalling the goods since 2002.
    http://www.boutiquebikes.com

Got A Lust for Life...
    Yeah, well...when are you going to get your asses down to bangor to thrash that thing...Sparky and I are waiting. No snow...solid as a rock and faaaaast! Don't be scared... That, and I would love to demo that thing for a few minutes.

mtbr member

Sorry man...

We have its owner comming by next week to pick it up... as soon as the Rocco gets its Ti spring....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    We have its owner comming by next week to pick it up... as soon as the Rocco gets its Ti spring....

Oh, you don't mean IB's POS, do you? He still needs a few items to make it Bangorworthy.

Redwood Dancer

True love... Nomad style!

Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    LOL! I put 23 miles on mine over the last two days on some awesome trails. The Nomad is still impressing me.
    Ah, true love... I know how you feel. Had my new large silver Nomad a week (Fox Talas, DHX Air and mostly XT kit) and everyday it surprises me with a new cool thing it can do.

Hucked a solid 6 foot ledge to a small sandy tranny yesterday and it was as easy as rolling out of bed! When I tell people how it can fast corner and out radius-turn my SuperLight, they look at me like I'm lying. I don't know how the bike does it with that whopping wheelbase and llllonnnggg chainstay, but trust me, it does!
    RAIL OR F*!%#!*^G BAIL

Got A Lust for Life...
    Perhaps...didn't one of you get a nomad? At any rate if the two of you get a chance, you should come down. The riding has been amazing all winter...

need more bikes!
    Sweet looking frame! esp when you throw the Roco on it. Same colors I was going to go with but ordered an ano slate instead (should be here tomorrow yay )
    "someone set up us the bomb" No puedo sentirme las piernas

04 Stinky Primo for sale. Please buy it so I can buy more bikes, Please!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Esquire, the little devil, had another surprise for me today!

My Nomad frame with the Rocco and TI spring on it. I almost fainted! haha

TNC
    noMAD man

That's horrible!

Why in the name of humanity did you put that DH shock on that XC frame? Are you nuts? LOL!...Man, it looks like that shock was designed for that bike, doesn't it. Banz, that's a good looking rig. I'm looking forward to your ultra-anal review of that shock...and of course the new bike too. When you get it together will you be able to ride...seeing that you're up in the Great White? I'd invite you to ride with us this weekend where it will be in the 60's...if you're up for a short road trip.

Too Much Fun

Good job! Very, very nice...

Quote Originally Posted by BanzaiRider
    My Nomad frame with the Rocco and TI spring on it. I almost fainted! haha
    While I'm not a huge fan of primary colors I will say that that is a SICK combo. Nice ride. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the Rocco/Ti combo. My Nomad should be up and running next week with any luck and I'm gonna take a long, hard look at the DHXAir I have on it. Whats the weight of the Ti Rocco, and who makes the spring?
    - -benja- -

mtbr member

Ti Spring...

Quote Originally Posted by benja55
    While I'm not a huge fan of primary colors I will say that that is a SICK combo. Nice ride. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the Rocco/Ti combo. My Nomad should be up and running next week with any luck and I'm gonna take a long, hard look at the DHXAir I have on it. Whats the weight of the Ti Rocco, and who makes the spring?
    The Ti Spring is made by Renton Coil Springs (RCS). Its about the only place with regular availability for Ti Springs for a variety of spring rates. Cane Creek doesn't even have any more Ti Springs for their CCDB, and won't for a while, if ever again, so they may become even more popular. Very light spring, by the way.