KEEP ROLLING

New question here. pushed tuning rp23 nomad

has anybody here had this done if so what is your conclusion ?

mtbr member
    probably not going to be helpful to you but I figured id give it a shot.

No experience with the nomad but i have had 2 rear shocks (rp23's) pushed and it makes the bike to be honest. I just bought a blt2 2 weeks ago and the rp23 should be back today from push. Ill get back to ya when i get some time on this suspension desighn with the revalved shock.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I've had two shocks Push'd float r and DHX-5 coil and my Pike fork it just brings the best out, I find the rear is just there doing its thing and you no longer notice any quirks, the coil improvement was the most radical its awesome, the Float R became fantastic to pedal and went from being harsh to smooth, and the fork just gets better the faster you go.
    If I had a Nomad I would seriously consider the DHX-5 coil Push'd, it is so much more than the Float

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I don't have a Nomad but I do have a BlutLT where I push'd the shock.

It is worth the money. They set it up just how I wanted and it really does make the bike! Great CS as well! I had a question while it was at their facility and I was able to talk with both CS and the tech that worked on my shock!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    i hav ean rp23 on a blt1. by getting the shock pushed will it increase midstroke?

mtbr member
    i have had a few shocks tuned by push and most recently an rp23 for my blt2 and to give you a simple explination of what will "change" basically the stock shock comes set from the factory for a particular rider weight ect. and push dissasembles the shock installing their own seals that are a different materials with less friction and revalves the rebound and compression circuit for your weight, particular riding style and your bikes leverage ratio making it waaaayyyy more active under all condition expecially small bump.I dont think it will alter the effectiveness of how your midstroke is (to answer the above question but please dont quote me)

I hope this helps? basically for $150 bucks it worth every penny.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    thanks sounds like it could be useful for me.