Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fat Guy Riding

PUSH linkage for Nomad 2 and Butcher

Looks like they've broken cover with the linkages they teased at Interbike.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...8.184214282102

Now we wait for more info on what they're changing, why and what we can expect from the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Beer
    A bike company should come out with a bike named after Mikey. the Santa Cruz Vandeman. That would pisss him off to no end.

Trail Junkie
    I think they cracked VPP, I read somewhere that for many years, they were not very enthusiastic about VPP. Maybe through redesigning the upper link, they were able to alter or "neutralize" the shock rate to something allowed them to customize and modify characteristics to their liking.

From my understanding, Push has really been concentrating on the Nomad Carbon, and maybe took the approach differently and the key was in the upper linkage. I am intrested to see how their links and custom shocks will change the riding characteristic for VPP bikes.
    Ibis Ripley LS
    Intense Spider 29 C
    Cervelo S2
    Trek Boone 5 Disc
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Raleigh RX 1.0

mtbr member
    That link on the butcher definitely looks longer than the stock one.

GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
    Very interesting indeed...
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP - Brand Manager
    Pivot Cycles - Team Rider

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Looks like they increased the nomad's travel, since the shock bolt distance appears longer. Look at the lower shock bolt - it is much closer to the rear triangle than stock.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo12
    Looks like they increased the nomad's travel, since the shock bolt distance appears longer. Look at the lower shock bolt - it is much closer to the rear triangle than stock.
    no it's the same travel from what I hear

mtbr member
    I read somewhere that for many years, they were not very enthusiastic about VPP
    Not true. We're big fans of SantaCruz bikes and VPP and have been riding them for years.

Darren

mtbr member
    I've been bursting at the seams not saying anything about this when Mr. Murphy mentioned them to me.
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Dear Darren

Have my ****ing babies you brilliant mad scientist.
    Stuff.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Hey Darren,

Thanks again for your help with my Monarch...quick ride around the parking lot and it seems sweet...cant wait for my days off this week!!!

Todd

ps...if you ever re-do a link on the MK1 Nomad Ill probably just buy it for fun...awesome!

Alt-132
    Jul 2008
    So, functionally, what do the links change? Longer stroke shock and lower leverage rate? Different leverage rate curve?

Trail Junkie
    Depending on where the shock mount in degrees and distance/length in relation to where the seatstays attach to the link can change the leverage rate like you said, but also the shock rate (speed it up or slow it down); the amount of travel; the shock curve in general..really it can change the way the bike rides as a whole.
    Ibis Ripley LS
    Intense Spider 29 C
    Cervelo S2
    Trek Boone 5 Disc
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Raleigh RX 1.0

Alt-132
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dubdryver
    Depending on where the shock mount in degrees and distance/length in relation to where the seatstays attach to the link can change the leverage rate like you said, but also the shock rate (speed it up or slow it down); the amount of travel; the shock curve in general..really it can change the way the bike rides as a whole.
    I'm fully aware of what is possible by changing the links, I'm just wondering what they specifically modified.

Trail Junkie
    Only ones that probably know is Push Ind. My guess is they hold a mini electric motor like the one Fabian Cancellara is rumored to have..or maybe a cute little bunny that get the chicks 60% of the time every time...but then again, I am the worst guesser in the world.
    Ibis Ripley LS
    Intense Spider 29 C
    Cervelo S2
    Trek Boone 5 Disc
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Raleigh RX 1.0

mtbr member
    Only ones that probably know is Push Ind. My guess is they hold a mini electric motor like the one Fabian Cancellara is rumored to have..or maybe a cute little bunny that get the chicks 60% of the time every time...but then again, I am the worst guesser in the world.
    I heard they brew coffee for you pre-ride, and then a nice cold beer post-ride.

Darren

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I'd settle for an extra inch of BB height.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Push linkage for Nomad.

Let me google that for you.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...am0K-eHVdkH76A

“It's Elementary, My Dear Watson”.

Appalachian Singletrack'n
    Quote Originally Posted by k1creeker
    I'd settle for an extra inch of BB height.
    I'd settle for a quarter inch less BB height.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Endomaniac
    I'd settle for a quarter inch less BB height.
    Same here. You can have your 15" BB height

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Really? I'm smacking pedals all the time. I must be running too much sag, or it's a geographic thing.

mtbr member
    Really? I'm smacking pedals all the time. I must be running too much sag, or it's a geographic thing.
    I hit my pedals from time to time, but not all that often - 2x a ride? 3x? All the time, IMO, is 40x or something like that in 2 hours.

Personally, with stock linkage, I feel like the Nomad needs less than 30% sag. Somewhere between 25 to 30 for AM riding. Just seems like if you run less it gets wallowy and if you run more it's way too tight riding. 27%ish seems to hit the suspension curve just right (for me, on my trails) for my usual 2400 ft of climb and descent.

I can see how if you ran 30+% how it would wallow around in the mid and deeper parts of the travel and you would end up with a lot of pedal strikes.

Which leads us to the Push linkage. The stock shock rate looks like an upside-down U-shape to play nicely with air shocks, and in my opinion, especially with the DHX air. I have no idea what the Push shock rate looks like but I'm gonna guess it's not an upside down U-shape.
    "It looks flexy"

Trail Junkie
    I've been riding mtb since around '95..not to say I know anything at all, but I really am not understanding this complaint. Are people actually smacking their pedals on the ground or is it just hitting pedals on rocks or tight technical sections where its either pedal, tap and maintain momentum, or plane out the pedals and loose momentum and maybe not clear the section?

The only time I ever had problems with pedal smacks excluding dealing with technical terrain is when I used big platform pedals, and occassionally smacked one while leaning...but through improving my riding technique, its second nature to have the inside pedal (while turning) at the 12 o'clock position, and the outside pedal at the 6 o'clock, and I only ride clipless now..don't feel secure on the bike w/o it.

Trying to figure out what all these BB height/ pedal tap relationship is.
    Ibis Ripley LS
    Intense Spider 29 C
    Cervelo S2
    Trek Boone 5 Disc
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Raleigh RX 1.0

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy
    Same here. You can have your 15" BB height
    My VP-Free had 15 1/2" BB height, felt like I was on top of a step ladder! When I got my new Nomad, I think I hit every rock in the state, now that I am used to it, the lower BB just rocks!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Hmmm.

Will have to see how this all unfolds

PS would like the slight drop in bb height.

mtbr member
    I have heard more travel but less plush.
    This is just hearsay. Darren will clear it up shortly.

Maybe.

mtbr member
    Just put a 8.75" shock on yer nomad2 and abracadabra.... you have more travel and a higher bb.

Been running one on my '08 nomad1.5 with lots of smiles.

mtbr member
    Any plans for make this for a 08 Nomad MK I? I'd be interested if it provides more travel. I can always get the MX Tune at the same time, and make it ride a bit more plush

mtbr member
    I have heard more travel but less plush.
    This is just hearsay. Darren will clear it up shortl
    We are definitely NOT in the business of "less plush" unless someone was to specificaly ask for it.

Darren

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PUSHIND
    We are definitely NOT in the business of "less plush" unless someone was to specificaly ask for it.

Darren

pretty sure the nomad 2 couldn't get any less plush if you wanted it to...
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

mtbr member
    Dear Push Industries,

Please machine a bottle opener onto your awesome new link. I would like to place an unopened cold one at the link whilst riding over a bump at speed and so the cap will magically be removed.

Yours Sincerely,
    Thirsty Shredder

mtbr member
    Dear Push Industries,

Please machine a bottle opener onto your awesome new link. I would like to place an unopened cold one at the link whilst riding over a bump at speed and so the cap will magically be removed.

Yours Sincerely,
    Thirsty Shredder
    I don't want an opener on the link shredding your leg while you ride, but I might be able to interest you in one of these?

Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PUSH linkage for Nomad 2 and Butcher-opener.jpg  

Trail Junkie
    PUSHIND, now thats just pushing the boundries...but I like it!

Since we aren't going to be able to pry any answers out of the Push in this thread..and since my theories are never right..ill start another rumor.

I heard push is working on a titanium link that lowers the gross weight of your bike by 20%, increases the travel by atleast 120mm w/o any consequence of ridability...or so I heard.
    Ibis Ripley LS
    Intense Spider 29 C
    Cervelo S2
    Trek Boone 5 Disc
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Raleigh RX 1.0

Some Assembly Required
    Quote Originally Posted by tboned
    Just put a 8.75" shock on yer nomad2 and abracadabra.... you have more travel and a higher bb.

Been running one on my '08 nomad1.5 with lots of smiles.

Did that on my nomad, (CCDB off of my VP Free), and it never felt as good as th VP Free did. Too XCish not slack enough for my taste. Lord knowz I gave it a shot, after a couple of yrz i went back to th VP Free & yes it does smack th pedals & crank arms way more but itz so much better for my kinda riding.

BTW Darren feel free to pm me bout one'o them fancy bottle openerz, I'd like to take one "round th block" and see what it'll do.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

#THELEGEND
    I don't want an opener on the link shredding your leg while you ride, but I might be able to interest you in one of these?

Darren

#THELEGEND
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail (Alu)

The Unaffiliated
    Oct 2009
    You could mount a bottle opener to my Lyric...oh wait, they don't do Lyrics

fan of maple syrup

Darren
    Want.

How would one obtain?

mtbr member
    I ride a Butcher, it wouldn't be politically correct if I didn't mangle and donate a little flesh in the process!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Oooh, anodized now. My silver versions are working just fine, and I don't have to flip my Heckler around any more.

mtbr member
    OK, now you did it. I guess the answer for most on this thread is yes.

Darren
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrasher_s
    You could mount a bottle opener to my Lyric...oh wait, they don't do Lyrics
    Hmmmm... And yet there is a Lyric on that Nomad. Wonder if that means anything.

mtbr member
    Maybe they do the Lyrik
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    So the PUSH Icon bottle openers were a gift that we gave out to people who attended our World Bicycle Relief, www.worldbicyclerelief.org, party this past spring. It's a great cause that we, with the help of our customers, were able to raise a lot of money for.

It was pretty cool because not only were people stoked to get it, but we were machining them live on our CNC mill for people to see. For those of you who've never seen an automated CNC run in person, it's pretty neat stuff.

Anyway, we've got maybe 100 left over and it seems like you guys have some interest. Would anyone be into paying $10 to have one shipped postal to you with %100 of the proceeds going to World Bicycle Relief?

Bit of a thread derailment, but WBR is something we here at PUSH believe in. If nothing else, swing by their site and have a look.

Darren

mtbr member
    Yes - paypal?
    "It looks flexy"

Dirt Deviant
    In. Pm sent.
    this is a great idea.
    Win win for everybody!!!!
    And it goes to a great cause.
    Look, whatever happens, don't fight the mountain.

mtbr member
    What does it do though? DEAR GOD WHAT DOES IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? !?one!?!?1/!/1!

Hey Darren, any plans for a nomad-tuned Rc4?
    Stuff.

mtbr member
    What does it do though? DEAR GOD WHAT DOES IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? !?one!?!?1/!/1!
    It opens bottled beverages that don't have a twist top.

Darren

#THELEGEND
    So the PUSH Icon bottle openers were a gift that we gave out to people who attended our World Bicycle Relief, www.worldbicyclerelief.org, party this past spring. It's a great cause that we, with the help of our customers, were able to raise a lot of money for.

It was pretty cool because not only were people stoked to get it, but we were machining them live on our CNC mill for people to see. For those of you who've never seen an automated CNC run in person, it's pretty neat stuff.

Anyway, we've got maybe 100 left over and it seems like you guys have some interest. Would anyone be into paying $10 to have one shipped postal to you with %100 of the proceeds going to World Bicycle Relief?

Darren

I WOULD SO be willing, heck I'll send you $30 for 3 of them!! Tell me how and its DONE! Thats an awesome cause and so great of you guys to be supporting it.
    #THELEGEND
    2016 RSD Mayor

Some Assembly Required

Bit of a thread derailment, but WBR is something we here at PUSH believe in. If nothing else, swing by their site and have a look.

Darren
    I'm ready to order, just give us th' detailz.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
    That Team Issue Vivid Air looks interesting on the Butcher.....
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP - Brand Manager
    Pivot Cycles - Team Rider

fan of maple syrup
    Happy to pay a smidge extra to post it out to Australia. Let me know how to pay.

Also happy to pay you to PUSH my Lyrik (with a 'K'), but prob once I source a backup fork (maybe Totem for lift/shuttle days) so I'm not without bike for the several weeks of transit.

Actually - I heard that DirtWorks in Australia were doing PUSH work these days? Can they do my Lyrik? Will they offer these linkages and the Monarch RT3 we saw a while ago?

b a n n e d
    In for one bottle opener! For sure!

Dirt Deviant
    Did I mention I wanted 2?
    Look, whatever happens, don't fight the mountain.

mtbr member
    I want to get a few too. Details! BTW, I'm in Canada, hopefully that's not a problem.

mtbr member
    Wouldn't mind paying a bit extra to ship it up to Canuckistan to!

mtbr member
    So you tease us with these glamorous new links for the Butcher and Nomad, when can we expect some facts? 1 month, 2 maybe, 3 months?

mtbr member
    So, same eye to eye, and same travel.... lower BB, Slacker HA, and better Leverage Ratio then.

mtbr member
    Darren. I thought we were (internet) friends. How can you do that to me?

Your bottle opener is lovely. Very nice. well done. Now f** it. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR LINKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It looks longer then the carbon one, so I'm guessing a bit higher leverage? Does this make it a smoother, plusher ride?

TELL US OH SUSPENSION WIZARD TYPE PERSON!!!!
    Stuff.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dropmachine.com
    Darren. I thought we were (internet) friends. How can you do that to me?

Your bottle opener is lovely. Very nice. well done. Now f** it. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR LINKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It looks longer then the carbon one, so I'm guessing a bit higher leverage? Does this make it a smoother, plusher ride?

TELL US OH SUSPENSION WIZARD TYPE PERSON!!!!
    why are you so eager to know? I thought your bike was perfect the way it is?

mtbr member
    No, my bike is very, very good the way it is. But, it could be plusher for sure. The travel is definitely suited to an air shock due to its pretty progressive feel. It would be a stellar bike (and damn near perfect) if it was a little plusher, a little more linear to start, then ramped up nicely at the end. Right now it feels like a bit of a steep suspension curve.

That said, I love the damn bike as is.
    Stuff.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dropmachine.com
    No, my bike is very, very good the way it is. But, it could be plusher for sure. The travel is definitely suited to an air shock due to its pretty progressive feel. It would be a stellar bike (and damn near perfect) if it was a little plusher, a little more linear to start, then ramped up nicely at the end. Right now it feels like a bit of a steep suspension curve.

That said, I love the damn bike as is.

+10000000 Wish my Nomad stayed as is, but was plush. I like my Firebird, but it's not a carbon frame
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Sorry for the delay...busy end to my week.

Anyway, I'll get something on the website this weekend for the bottle openers and you guys can go nuts. We appreciate it, and certainly WBR will as well!

As for the links, all of the R&D has been completed and we're working out the production tooling and fixtures right now. We've got raw material arriving this coming week and should get them started the following week. So, middle to end of November for delivery? They will be offered in multiple colors and we'll begin pre-orders once we're ready to send parts to anodize.

What are they? Well, Santa Cruz makes kick a** bikes that we like and ride. We have all of the parts,tools and equipment necessary to tune the forks and shocks on our bikes for optimum performance. That being said, what if we took from the factory motocross guys (think ProCircuit/Kawasaki) and took suspension tuning the next step combining shock tuning with tuning the motion ratio of the linkage as well for a particular riding style? Do this while maintaining the suspension pivot geometry that Santa Cruz worked so hard to engineer which gives the bike it's great character. I may be a little bias (well, maybe a LOT actually) but I think this is the perfect combination! That's all I'll say for now, but more to come.....

Darren

mtbr member
    Are you going to do rockers for others bikes too? Turner, Intense...

formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006
    Sorry for the delay...busy end to my week.

Anyway, I'll get something on the website this weekend for the bottle openers and you guys can go nuts. We appreciate it, and certainly WBR will as well!

As for the links, all of the R&D has been completed and we're working out the production tooling and fixtures right now. We've got raw material arriving this coming week and should get them started the following week. So, middle to end of November for delivery? They will be offered in multiple colors and we'll begin pre-orders once we're ready to send parts to anodize.

What are they? Well, Santa Cruz makes kick a** bikes that we like and ride. We have all of the parts,tools and equipment necessary to tune the forks and shocks on our bikes for optimum performance. That being said, what if we took from the factory motocross guys (think ProCircuit/Kawasaki) and took suspension tuning the next step combining shock tuning with tuning the motion ratio of the linkage as well for a particular riding style? Do this while maintaining the suspension pivot geometry that Santa Cruz worked so hard to engineer which gives the bike it's great character. I may be a little bias (well, maybe a LOT actually) but I think this is the perfect combination! That's all I'll say for now, but more to come.....

Darren
    ^^^^^Really, really stoked for this Darren.

-Joe

Alt-132
    Jul 2008
    I figured that's probably what Push was up to, and it's good to hear that is the case. Now, I'd be interested to see what they actually change. I would guess that the "smiley face" leverage rate gets replaced by a continually progressive curve.

Also, is the Nickel going to get a modded linkage as well?

mtbr member
    You know what's funny, the Butcher has more aggressive geometry with a 160mm (545mm crown to axle) fork than a Nomad does with a 180mm.

mtbr member
    Okay....bottle openers are up:

http://www.pushindustries.com/2009/i...&product_id=77

Darren

mtbr member
    Saw something on Facebook here:
    "It looks flexy"

b a n n e d

Darren
    In for one!

mtbr member
    Sweet in for two bottle openers!

I can't wait for the new linkage if they ever make it for the 08 Nomads. I'd love to get a MX tune at the same time. It'll ride like a new bike

Some Assembly Required

Darren

GOT MINE !!!!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Heres a link to my butcher
    http://www.kontrast.ca/butcher.jpg

b a n n e d
    I'm glad that Push has such an affinity for SC bikes . . . make's me glad I went with a Blur. Hopefully they'll work on the linkage there next

mtbr member
    I can't wait for the new linkage if they ever make it for the 08 Nomads. I'd love to get a MX tune at the same time. It'll ride like a new bike
    The link fits all Generation-2 Nomads both Aluminum and Carbon. We also will have a discounted package deal that is the link kit plus our Rock Shox Vivid Team Issue shock.

Are you going to do rockers for others bikes too? Turner, Intense...
    Nothing on the drawing board at this point.

Darren

+2 on the openers!

Thanks Darren.
    "If we were Vikings, Rocky Mountain aspen stands would be our Vahalla and its singletrack our bounty" - Mtn Flyer Mag #14

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    They will be offered in multiple colors and we'll begin pre-orders once we're ready to send parts to anodize.

Darren
    Multiple colors? Mango/orange?

mtbr member
    I doubt anyone but me would like the camo ano like Twenty6 is/was doing on their stuff.
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    huh? no it doesnt't. Butcher with 160 mm fork = 67 deg., Nomad with 180 is about 66 deg. Did you mean to say Bullit? its ha is 67.5 with a 180 mm fork. Im assuming by agressive you mean slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Haus Boss
    You know what's funny, the Butcher has more aggressive geometry with a 160mm (545mm crown to axle) fork than a Nomad does with a 180mm.

mtbr member
    from the pictures posted it looks like a new link will allow a longer stroke shock.
    looks like .25" more stroke about 3/4" more travel.

mtbr member
    from the pictures posted it looks like a new link will allow a longer stroke shock.
    looks like .25" more stroke about 3/4" more travel.
    Both link kits utilize the stock shock length and stroke.

Darren

mtbr member

Darren
    I think he just meant "it looks like I can make it fit", not "it was designed to do that". The stock stuff may hit other tubes if you try to cram something in there, yours appears to be a little forward of the stock link.
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I've talked to Darren a couple times about the link. The link is just to make both bikes feel better with coil shocks on them. Both bikes where designed around an air shock and where optimized for air. They both will use the same size shock, the travel will be the same.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Got one!
    Last edited by augustiner; 10-26-2010 at 10:36 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2006

Darren
    Does this mean the bottom bracket height changed?

mtbr member
    Does this mean the bottom bracket height changed?
    BB and head angle remain un-changed. All stock linkage geometry is maintained as we didn't want to disrupt the VVP-2 system because of how well it works.

Darren

Some Assembly Required
    BB and head angle remain un-changed. All stock linkage geometry is maintained as we didn't want to disrupt the VVP-2 system because of how well it works.

Darren
    Any chance you'll work up something for th 1st gen. Nomadz?? And dare I say it th' VP Free ?? I've got a PUSH'd DHX coil for both my Nomad & VP Free.

#THELEGEND
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris9702l
    I've talked to Darren a couple times about the link. The link is just to make both bikes feel better with coil shocks on them. Both bikes where designed around an air shock and where optimized for air. They both will use the same size shock, the travel will be the same.

Interesting, not doubting, but makes me wonder why the pic on first page shows a Butcher with an Air Vivid? Testing, analyzing I guess?? Either way very cool indeed!!! Wonder if Mark Weir will be using one, since hes a coil over Nomad super-freak!
    #THELEGEND
    2016 RSD Mayor

Italian biker
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by man w/ one hand
    Any chance you'll work up something for th 1st gen. Nomadz?? And dare I say it th' VP Free ?? I've got a PUSH'd DHX coil for both my Nomad & VP Free.
    Good question ...

mtbr member
    Any chance you'll work up something for th 1st gen. Nomadz?? And dare I say it th' VP Free ??
    Chances are really slim on those applications.
    Interesting, not doubting, but makes me wonder why the pic on first page shows a Butcher with an Air Vivid?
    Short answer: Because we can! Reality is that we're always testing and trying new things...that's what we do! The Vivid Air is a very unique unit.

Darren

#THELEGEND
    Reality is that we're always testing and trying new things...that's what we do! The Vivid Air is a very unique unit.

Darren
    Is that unique in a good way or ???? Care to elaborate, I too am very intrigued by the Vivid Air?
    #THELEGEND
    2016 RSD Mayor

b a n n e d
    Chances are really slim on those applications.

Sooooooo, how about the BlurLT?

mtbr member
    How much for the shock/linkage combo???? My wife and mom always go in on a gift together and they've been hounding me for ideas.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hitek79
    How much for the shock/linkage combo???? My wife and mom always go in on a gift together and they've been hounding me for ideas.

I can see it now. Give the gift of "plushness" with a Push gift certificate

mtbr member
    A little link testing from this past Sunday. My buddy Jeff is filming first from his Blur LT-C chasing me, and then at the 4:21 mark it's me chasing Inkpad and Jeff for the rest of the vid. Obviously, I'm rocking the Nomad-C

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWyfOpOXrhk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWyfOpOXrhk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mtbr member
    Nice video. Name of artists and songs please?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve
    Nice video. Name of artists and songs please?
    The Tragically Hip - On The Verge

mtbr member
    There's more than one song on the video.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris9702l
    I can see it now. Give the gift of "plushness" with a Push gift certificate
    "Honey, it's to protect my prostate".

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve
    There's more than one song on the video.
    The middle one is Pretty Vegas by INXS. Post-Hutchence INXS, that is.

I tried Shazam'ing the other 2 but found no match sorry. Don't know which one ThePunisher was referring to.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Songs

The songs are:
    The Tragically Hip - On the Verge
    INXS - Pretty Vegas
    The Headstones - It's all Over

2 of 3 being from my enjoyment of Canadian music

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0