Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xhailofgunfirex View Post
    Soo basically you are saying the Stigmata or Roadster is coming back? haha.
    Haha, nope, we'll all see in a week or so. Unfortunately I don't know the details on the cool new ones, but apparently 650b is going to take over the world.

mtbr member
    What is the deal with these 150mm 29ers? Won't the head tube be so tall we'll have to run negative stems on them? I don't get the pull personally. I've been impressed with a couple 29ers, but I only really noticed a difference when it was a lower travel (80-100mm) though the rock gardens and small-chunk sections. Although I haven't rode a high travel 29er...

mtbr member

re: New Santa Cruz Bronson Bike?

The TBLT seems to fill that 29er trail/all-mountain need. Might be my lack of experience but I can't see 10mm of travel making that much of a difference. I can see a 20-30mm travel increase being the case for calling it "completely different" if indeed its another 29er.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    '12 Trek Marlin Signature Green
    '13 Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Gulf Blue/Orange

Matty-B
    I'm convinced we are seeing a 650 in 10 days time. Therefore I will be placing an order for a TBLTc. That bike is nothing less than amazing. But I'd hate to order the black/orange now and they release new colors/graphics for it on or after when the new bike/bikes is debuted

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Same boat here. Looking to upgrade my aluminum Nomad to a Nomadc. Hoping they release new colors. . .

Keep on Rockin...
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnmark View Post
    So what is everyone's motivation for following this along so closely?

I'm planning to buy a TBLTc and curious what's coming. If its 650b, I think I am still going 29", unless its something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
    Sort of in the same boat.

Actually, though, a 275 Nomad would be great for me. But, already having 29er wheels, forks, tires, and the need for that fast 29er roll on XCish rides, a TBLTc is hard to resist - and it will likely be my next bike this season.

Ultimately having a two bike quiver with a TBLTc, and a 275 Nomad, would be ideal for what I ride.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I've got a Tallboy LTc, and yes it could still be a but plusher on the bigger high speed hits. I don't ride balls to the wall at all times like some do, but I still feel like the bike could have a bit more travel. For me however it wouldn't be worth it if this jeopardized the overall handling and climbing abilities of the bike. With the enduro 29er being released, unless the bike is a poor climber or something dramatic a longer travel 29er will be necessary for any bicycle manufacturer to compete. From what i gather, most with experience on 650b feel its different, and good, but not a game changer. Just my 0.2.

Keep on Rockin...
    The 275 has a lot of small benefits you might not think of at first, but they do add up to make a significant difference in the ride characteristics compared to a big hoop.

Not better than a 29, but definitely a different set of strengths that I can feel on th trail. Enough to want both a 29er and a 275.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Bronson

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by danglingmanhood View Post
    Bronson
    As in Charles or Pinchot?
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

mtbr member
    New Santa Cruz Bronson Bike?-bronson.jpg

Bronson. that is all
    16 Process 111DL
    15 Process 134DL
    16 Process 153DL
    16 Honzo DL
    16 Private Jake

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    It's gotta be Charles, he was a bad@$$!

mtbr member
    Guy over in the 650 forum saw the new issue of dirt rag. Santa Cruz add showing the new 150mm Bronson. What has been known and said here pages and pages ago.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    That hasn't stopped speculation now, has it?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by danglingmanhood View Post
    That hasn't stopped speculation now, has it?
    Speculation, gossip and complaining are sacred human rights.

To be fair the whole goal of the SC 1 Apr mystery bike Ad campaign was to generate threads exactly like this.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by vizsladog View Post
    Guy over in the 650 forum saw the new issue of dirt rag. Santa Cruz add showing the new 150mm Bronson. What has been known and said here pages and pages ago.
    Pics or it didn't happen....which means I'm going over to B&N after work

rox
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    but what are the color options?!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    vikb you are soooo right!

mtbr member
    Man, To keep e-spec levels high:

I deeply hope that the new Tallboy LTC color options, if there are, will be as rad as the current paint jobs. Love the yellow!

mtbr member
    All I know is it is definitely carbon only
    2014 Santa Cruz Solo c.

Moving on to better things

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Where the hecks the seat! The new bike has no frickin seat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Santa Cruz Bronson Bike?-image.jpg  

mtbr member

Went by B&N with no luck on new magazines

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpledesign View Post
    Went by B&N with no luck on new magazines

It will probably show up on store shelves on the 1st, and a few folks might get their issue in the mail the week before.

rox
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    how are they going to make the seat tube logo look like a tin shed

mtbr member
    It's called "Bronson" because "Blur TR LTc 650B" would be retarded.

mtbr member
    Over in the 650B board they claim that the Bronson will be 275, lime green or black orange and 150mm. Someone saw two bikes on a trail somewhere.

Man, that's some pretty overlapping lineup. Which is good as far as choice. But you know, if you can only have one you better think hard before committing.

29 or 27,5?

Will 650B be a straw fire. Or is it here to stay?

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by Znarf View Post
    Over in the 650B board they claim that the Bronson will be 275, lime green or black orange and 150mm. Someone saw two bikes on a trail somewhere.

Man, that's some pretty overlapping lineup. Which is good as far as choice. But you know, if you can only have one you better think hard before committing.

29 or 27,5?

Will 650B be a straw fire. Or is it here to stay?

You assume that the rest of the line up is to remain unchanged . . . I don't believe that to be the case. I think that slowly, SC is going to start thinning their lineup, starting with the the now classic BLT. I think the BLT and the BXC are soon to be discontinued. If they dump the BLT, then a 150mm 650b now makes sense.

As for sticking around vs. straw fire? I have no idea, but I'm 100% certain people asked the same questions when 29" wheels were popping up

mtbr member
    You're right. Good assumption.
    I think that there's a fair bit of overlap between the Bronson and the Tallboy LTC.
    You'll get the customers who want a 29er and those who want a 275er.
    Don't know what I'll get. Love the big wheels, do miss a tiny bit of flickability. Haven't ridden a Tallboy yet though. Just my Specialized 29ers and everyone just keeps raving how nimble both tallboys feel.

Greetings Znarf

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You assume that the rest of the line up is to remain unchanged . . . I don't believe that to be the case. I think that slowly, SC is going to start thinning their lineup
    Agree, and it is something they need to do.

In 2010-2012 SC had so many bikes that to me, it seemed their own product line was competing with one another. Many are/were outdated, especially considering how quickly things in the MTB world are currently evolving.
    16 Process 111DL
    15 Process 134DL
    16 Process 153DL
    16 Honzo DL
    16 Private Jake

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ATXZJ View Post
    Agree, and it is something they need to do.

In 2010-2012 SC had so many bikes that to me, it seemed their own product line was competing with one another. Many are/were outdated, especially considering how quickly things in the MTB world are currently evolving.
    Yeah, I'm guessing they don't sell a lot of Blur XCs.

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Still, they just updated the BXC and the BLT so they must still be selling a bunch otherwise they wouldn't have touched them. What's the point paying to change the tooling to add a 12x142 axle to an XC bike otherwise?
    Tallboy3 CC : Nomad3 CC: Highball2 CC : Stigmata2 CC

mtbr member
    Cedric interview:

It's in Spanish, sorry

mtbr member
    Don't understand a word, but isn't the yellow TBLTC a sexy bike?

Formerly PaintPeelinPbody
    This rumor was renewed by someone "seeing" an ad that has been out for awhile, the "now for something completely different", and saying "I can totally see the 650b wheels!"

Bunch of BS.
    GIS/GPS Pro using ArcFM for Utility Mapping - Always willing to connect with other MTBers in the industry.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

quick translation

Don't understand a word, but isn't the yellow TBLTC a sexy bike?
    Yes it's 27.5, and it's carbon. He says the 29er gives him great stability and grip (both in turns and climbs)

can't wait to see the Bronson. My hope for a new bike soon would be a TB TRc. In between a TB and LTC

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by PHeller View Post
    This rumor was renewed by someone "seeing" an ad that has been out for awhile, the "now for something completely different", and saying "I can totally see the 650b wheels!"

Bunch of BS.
    The ad posted above is not the new ad. The new issue of Dirt Rag officially drops April 2, so it makes sense SC would have an ad with all of the details of the new bike in it.

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by bog View Post
    Still, they just updated the BXC and the BLT so they must still be selling a bunch otherwise they wouldn't have touched them. What's the point paying to change the tooling to add a 12x142 axle to an XC bike otherwise?
    Or its a last ditched effort to boost sales. Given the integration of the 142x12 standard across the remainder of their product line, to integrate it into the existing tooling was probably minimal expenditure. And had they not done so, it would have spelled certain death for those two frames. The BXC (especially the carbon, which is all thats left) was aimed specifically at the XC race crowd, and to the best of my knowledge, there is not one competitive pro-level racer still riding 26" wheels (on the XC circuit).

mtbr member
    Good gawd....can't believe the readers here who just can't believe the bike is 650b. He didn't see the old ad. He saw a new add from dirt rags newest issue that has the new bike in it.

It's 650b it's 150mm and its vpp........believe it.

And just think,it was only in December that a guy who is freinds with a sc rep told him it was coming. I told you so......

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Or its a last ditched effort to boost sales. Given the integration of the 142x12 standard across the remainder of their product line, to integrate it into the existing tooling was probably minimal expenditure. And had they not done so, it would have spelled certain death for those two frames. The BXC (especially the carbon, which is all thats left) was aimed specifically at the XC race crowd, and to the best of my knowledge, there is not one competitive pro-level racer still riding 26" wheels (on the XC circuit).
    It's not all that easy to simply "integrate it into the existing tooling". You have to start by modifying the 3D model, produce drawings, have reviews, complete FEA, modify tooling, create prototypes, complete testing (lab and real world), ... just to bring a change like that to market. This has to be done of each model that is being updated.

Up here the BXCc is probably more common than the TBc for racing and trail riding. Complete with a 120mm fork it is a great XC race and trail weapon for the steep ups and downs where the lighter weight and shorter wheelbase shine.

Your wrong about nobody using 26" wheels for racing at the pro level. There are tons of racers left on 26ers.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    It's not all that easy to simply "integrate it into the existing tooling". You have to start by modifying the 3D model, produce drawings, have reviews, complete FEA, modify tooling, create prototypes, complete testing (lab and real world), ... just to bring a change like that to market. This has to be done of each model that is being updated.

Up here the BXCc is probably more common than the TBc for racing and trail riding. Complete with a 120mm fork it is a great XC race and trail weapon for the steep ups and downs where the lighter weight and shorter wheelbase shine.

Your wrong about nobody using 26" wheels for racing at the pro level. There are tons of racers left on 26ers.
    The 142x12 dropout area is basically identical on all of the rear triangles. I think you may be overblowing the work involved in putting them in another frame.

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    You can't simply assume that the stresses are the same in every frame because they're not. An engineer must do his due diligence in order to ensure that they're all safe to ride, won't injure anyone and won't come back as warranty claims. Take it from an engineer that has been in the R&D business for over 15 years, it isn't that easy.

On top of that, they need to pass testing just to be allowed to sell the frames in certain large markets.

mtbr member
    It's clear one bike is 650b Carbon, but maybe there is another one or not? Just because that bike can replace Blur and Nomad at the same time, but for more agressive riding that we are doing with Nomad (180 and coil) the 650 150mm will be short IMO.
    Ride More, Drive Less

Got A Lust for Life...

I bet its in one of the new UK mags.
    I am immune to your disdain.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    miss post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Santa Cruz Bronson Bike?-bronson.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    New Santa Cruz Bronson Bike?-screen-shot-2013-03-25-1.05.53-pm.jpg

This is a little bit better capture.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Not a 26" nomad ???

Got A Lust for Life...

Quote Originally Posted by badbietz View Post
    miss post
    Mavic makes 650b wheels?

That's his Nomad. There is something on the bench that make it looks like the upper shock mount spans the DT/TT.

Aside from CSI style techno-wizardry I don't think there is any way of determining the wheel size. Plus he rides for Mavic, which currently has not released any 650B wheels aside from the Crossmax SLR 650B, which those wheels are definitely not.
    GIS/GPS Pro using ArcFM for Utility Mapping - Always willing to connect with other MTBers in the industry.

mtbr member
    Well, the rider in the ad looks to be riding a bike with 29inch wheels. And since the rider is wearing a full face and goggles, I am guessing it is going to be a 29er Nomad or some sort of freeridish / all mountain 29er.

Remember, Specialized just dropped a 29" Enduro. Who knows. Big hit 29ers could be the next 650B. lol

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    In one of the UK mags Santa Cruz is using that same picture for a Tallboy LTc ad.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillharman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 1.05.53 PM.jpg 
Views:	784 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	784465

This is a little bit better capture.
    That's a Nomad and with a Bos Deville in the front
    Ride More, Drive Less

ban
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    it could be the new bike just with 26" wheels, the shock mounting looks different to me....

Don't be a sheep
    Sep 2004
    As in Charles or Pinchot?
    Funny. Actually Bronson is the street Santa Cruz is located on.
    "Do not touch the trim"

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Funny. Actually Bronson is the street Santa Cruz was located on.
    Fixed it for ya . . . and yeah, I know. I'm just being a smartass. I like to keep this thread going because the rampant imagination is entertaining.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Funny. Actually Bronson is the street Santa Cruz is located on.
    Thank you for providing this hitherto unknown information.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by velez3000 View Post
    My hope for a new bike soon would be a TB TRc. In between a TB and LTC
    +1 on that hope. It would tempt me to sell my TBLTc. Would you go 32 fork or 34?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakeka View Post
    It's clear one bike is 650b Carbon, but maybe there is another one or not? Just because that bike can replace Blur and Nomad at the same time, but for more agressive riding that we are doing with Nomad (180 and coil) the 650 150mm will be short IMO.
    I don't think a 150mm chassis w/ Fox 32/34 can replace Nomad, regardless of wheel size. 150mm bikes are generally lighter and one step below 160mm bikes and Fox 32/34 forks are not stiff enough for hard riding. Bronson sounds like a nice bike, but I'm waiting for Nomad replacement.

mtbr member
    May 2005

New Santa Cruz Bike?

Quote Originally Posted by velez3000 View Post
    My hope for a new bike soon would be a TB TRc. In between a TB and LTC
    Why not DIY, send your TBLT shock off to a suspension specialist to have it "short shocked" and revalved to suit.

dwt
    mtbr member

New Santa Cruz Bike?

You're right. Good assumption.
    I think that there's a fair bit of overlap between the Bronson and the Tallboy LTC.
    You'll get the customers who want a 29er and those who want a 275er.
    Don't know what I'll get. Love the big wheels, do miss a tiny bit of flickability. Haven't ridden a Tallboy yet though. Just my Specialized 29ers and everyone just keeps raving how nimble both tallboys feel.
    Agree. For me right now, it's between TBltc and this fabled Bronson 275. I'm on 27.5" now, my friends are on 29". One has TBc another a Niner XC bike. Both insist that if I want a light carbon trail bike, I'd be nuts not get the TBltc. I have demoed the Niner (but can't fit on the TB). I love the roll, but not the feel as compared to my Jamis 560b2

If the Bronson comes out, I will give it and the TB saddle time at LBS before parting with cash. If no Bronson, I think I'll go with TBltc. I just don't think that any 27.5" on the market right now can compete with TBltc for performance and value. Unless SC does produce the Bronson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dwt; 03-26-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Old enough to know better. And old enough not to care. Best age to be.

mtbr member
    I'm on vacations and bring this test mule, that I already had ride last year.

Name:  543100_614766378538001_1412877916_n.jpg
Views: 1428
Size:  17.6 KB

But I order a Nomad
    Last edited by Surfas; 03-26-2013 at 07:07 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mehukatti View Post
    I don't think a 150mm chassis w/ Fox 32/34 can replace Nomad, regardless of wheel size. 150mm bikes are generally lighter and one step below 160mm bikes and Fox 32/34 forks are not stiff enough for hard riding. Bronson sounds like a nice bike, but I'm waiting for Nomad replacement.
    Comments like this just slay me. The ONLY thing holding someone back on a 150mm vs. 160mm bike is a lack of skill. You will see plenty of folks on 150mm bikes killing it racing enduro and just genrally shredding.

dwt
    mtbr member

New Santa Cruz Bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    Comments like this just slay me. The ONLY thing holding someone back on a 150mm vs. 160mm bike is a lack of skill. You will see plenty of folks on 150mm bikes killing it racing enduro and just genrally shredding.
    Not to mention (gasp) climbing up steep grades fast.

Got A Lust for Life...

Quote Originally Posted by dwt View Post
    Not to mention (gasp) climbing up steep grades fast.

The TRc is an enduro machine and 120mm.

mini clyde
    "something completely different" would be a customizable carbon frame fab process + design consulting service that would let me pick (for example) wheel size, wheelbase, STA, HTA, BB drop and rear travel.

(c), TM, me, now.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eedavis View Post
    "something completely different" would be a customizable carbon frame fab process + design consulting service that would let me pick (for example) wheel size, wheelbase, STA, HTA, BB drop and rear travel.

(c), TM, me, now.
    $100,000 each.

dwt
    mtbr member

New Santa Cruz Bike?

Quote Originally Posted by indyfab25 View Post
    The TRc is an enduro machine and 120mm.
    Then following dogboy's reasoning, it takes more skill descend on than a 160mm or a 150mm, and following my reasoning climbs better than either.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike T View Post
    +1 on that hope. It would tempt me to sell my TBLTc. Would you go 32 fork or 34?

32 @120 or 34 @ 130 depending on riding style terrain, rear travel at 120, room for water bottle in main triangle and stealth routing for droppers. Would be interesting if SC brings out a Ripley competitor as I see the Ripley as more of a TBc with more travel vs. a TB LTc competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Surfas View Post
    I'm on vacations and bring this test mule, that I already had ride last year.

Name:  543100_614766378538001_1412877916_n.jpg
Views: 1428
Size:  17.6 KB
    That is a Tallboy LTc, no?

mtbr member
    Yep, I think it was the first one I saw built up on the forum last year.

GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    Luke Strobel clearly demonstrates here that this 150mm bike is holding him back.
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/61450977?color=5a5a5a" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP - Brand Manager
    Pivot Cycles - Team Rider

mtbr member
    Something wicked this way comes...

Check Josh Bryceland's Facebook page...

mtbr member
    And the SC Instagram feed...

mtbr member
    a screen snip:

New Santa Cruz Bronson Bike?-sc650.jpg

mtbr member
    Seems fun, but prefer the other color
    Ride More, Drive Less

b a n n e d
    Whatever he's riding, he's been riding it for a while . . . custom Enve rims too. Looks like a yellow frame (FTMFW!)

mtbr member
    Looks like it might be pretty.
    Frustratingly vague picture. Can't see the shock or fork legs to guess travel.
    Are those definitely 275's? Can't see any markings that make it a lock on the rim or tire.

遅すぎ
    Apr 2008

New Santa Cruz Bike?

IMO not really sure lack of travel is holding most riders back. Lack of skill is. See Ratboy shredding the TRA on trails many people shuttle. I find rubber (tread pattern, psi), weight, geo, make a much bigger difference. I recently switched frames from an LT2 to an intense carbine. It had an extra 10mm travel and everything else is the same including the fork. I'm overall about 20% faster. The travel doesn't make a difference, I'm hardly ever using it all. The geometry and weight do. SC's last 2 bikes (trc and tbltc) get both right. This next bike should be killer. BTW SC moved from Bronson onto mission.

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I guess nobody noticed that Ratboy's photo is titled "SC650.jpg" ??

mtbr member

New Santa Cruz Bike?

I guess nobody noticed that Ratboy's photo is titled "SC650.jpg" ??
    Nope. That's funny. I guess that answers that question.

It's because he did a screen cap and cut the picture out.

Directly from SC's instagram it had this url:

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaw...0a1fbc38_7.jpg

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Originally Posted by Dogboy

Quote Originally Posted by NoahColorado View Post
    Luke Strobel clearly demonstrates here that this 150mm bike is holding him back.
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/61450977?color=5a5a5a" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
    Aren't you too being a little dramatic? Since he mentioned "lighter" and didn't say anything about the bike "holding him back" I think he is just saying he views the nomad type bike as burlier than these 150 enduro bikes that are coming out. It's just his opinion, nothing to be slayed about.

Keep up the speculation. If it's a 650b 150mm bike I would have taken that over the nomadc I have now, but it won't be causing me to replace the nomad anytime soon.

mtbr member
    In the new Fox 40 vid, they say something about their 650b dual crown fork with a pic of Ratboy. Carbon 650b V10??

mtbr member
    Feb 2012

New Santa Cruz Bike?

Quote Originally Posted by bigb73 View Post
    In the new Fox 40 vid, they say something about their 650b dual crown fork with a pic of Ratboy. Carbon 650b V10??
    I can't tell from that pic whether its a dual crown or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mtbr member

bog
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    I can't tell from that pic whether its a dual crown or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Definitely not a DH bike. Checkout the smallish rotors, big cassette, long derailleur cage, ...

Learning to Fly
    Mar 2008
    Oh my goodness!

Notice how the bike in the Team MIA video (which is very worth watching for the shredding alone) is the same bright green color.

Somebody do some screen grabs of the video, maybe work out some graphical scale to judge the wheel size (the wheels look bigger tho huh?) and start on speculatin' what we've pretty much known to be true... is true.

A fuggin shredding 650B Enduro bike.

Think anybody will want one?

Learning to Fly
    Mar 2008
    Or that's Ben Cruz's Cannondale and I'm a boner and need to get some sleep...

Throw another long on the rumor bonfire : )

mtbr member
    Now that I look at that pic, it looks like I can see the right fork leg continue up past a lower crown

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see though

mtbr member
    Green bike white wheels?
    thats what I thought too..
    wait.. or, is that a Nomad
    I think Ben is on the light green Cannondale with black rims..

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesN'Cream View Post
    Oh my goodness!

Notice how the bike in the Team MIA video (which is very worth watching for the shredding alone) is the same bright green color.

Somebody do some screen grabs of the video, maybe work out some graphical scale to judge the wheel size (the wheels look bigger tho huh?) and start on speculatin' what we've pretty much known to be true... is true.

A fuggin shredding 650B Enduro bike.

Think anybody will want one?
    Last edited by flyinmike; 03-27-2013 at 09:46 AM.

mtbr member
    The green bike ridden by the guy in the yellow jersey is definitely a SC bike. 150-160 mm fork if I had to guess.
    I think its just a green Nomadc.

rox
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    thats not the fork stanchion above the bottom crown, its the vertical brace that makes up the front part of the rear triangle. look at any sc bike from the left side

mtbr member
    5 days and all this BS ends!!

mtbr member
    5 days and all this BS ends!!
    And then most of us will start complaining about it.

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn View Post
    And then most of us will start complaining about it.
    Quoted for truth.

mtbr member

Hahahaha

rox
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    why wait? the head angle is too steep! the top tube is too short!

mtbr member
    And the colors suck!

mtbr member

It this a good first bike?

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by rox View Post
    why wait? the head angle is too steep! the top tube is too short!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn View Post
    And the colors suck!
    And the chainstays are too long, and the BB is WAAAAAAY to high.

NMBP
    The bottom bracket is actually way too low. And the fork is too stiff.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast