mtbr member

New place to buy Santa Cruz online

Just posting it up that Competitive Cyclist is now a dealer for Santa Cruz. They sponsor a lot of the forums on MTBR and are really a quality shop. I don't work for them or even live in the same state but I have bought lots of stuff over the years from them and they flat out rock. They prep every frame (chase/face, check alignment, etc.), usually have a good supply of product and give straight answers when you will get it, if they don't have it. Anyway if you need a long distance bike shop I don't think you can go wrong.

Bomber
    Why not just go chat with your boys over at the local bike shop and get a bike that well best suit you and your trails?
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before, and to hear the lamentation of the women."

mtbr member
    Lots of us don't have that luxury. Closest Santa Cruz dealer for me in MN is 150 miles away and special order only.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Their prices are also a little bit higher $599 for a Chameleon frame at Speedgoat, plus free ship. $850 at Competitive, and you gotta pay for shipping? Wha? $250, is $250, period.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    For your situation where you can't buy locally, order through Cambria bikes.

Usually they will price smash any USA mail order company's price by an extra 5%

Time it right when there is sales at the other online stores, and use the price smash. It could mean major discount on many items, include SC bikes.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Ninja
    Their prices are also a little bit higher $599 for a Chameleon frame at Speedgoat, plus free ship. $850 at Competitive, and you gotta pay for shipping? Wha? $250, is $250, period.

$850? just took a look b/c i buy a lot of stuff from those guys too and that seemed outrageous. They have it for $599 as well. Plus a lot of the time they will price match, but even if they won't they still take the cake for upper class service, product reviews, and quality service. You can expect to get your stuff from them and it be ready to rock when you open the box. Hit up e2@cc, who is a regular on mtbr, he'll answer your ass to your face!

I think a great group.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    [SIZE="3"]I have a KOOl-AID mustache!![/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Must of been a typo earlier or I was trippin' at work, cause I was like damn...

organically fed
    Yeah I was all like damn too.