Thread: My '08 HECKLER

80% FLOW

My '08 HECKLER

I just picked up a new 2008 Heckler last week and it kills. I have owned a Tazmon, Bullit, Nomad, Blur 4X, jackal and a Chameleon and this frame is my favorite by far. I just swapped all the pats from my Chameleon over to my Heckler and this bike can do it all.
    Big props to Doug at Bike Junkie for making this happen

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    nice heckler, man!

Fun Junkie
    And you even got it in the fast color! She's a beauty, congrats!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMoto
    And you even got it in the fast color! She's a beauty, congrats!
    Dude are you calling Blue slow Just giving you crap 76Dub your ride looks good!!! is that a set back seat post? how do you like it?
    2007'ish Heckler and 2006 Chameleon
    If anyone needs the help of a prototype/custom machinist let me know.

80% FLOW
    YEP..Set back. I have a longer torso and the LG was too long for me so I bought a medium frame and put a setback post and am really diggin it. I have a short stem too so it helps me get back more on the downhill stuff.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 76Dub
    YEP..Set back. I have a longer torso and the LG was too long for me so I bought a medium frame and put a setback post and am really diggin it. I have a short stem too so it helps me get back more on the downhill stuff.
    Cool, I keep thinking about getting one, it looks more comfortable to me. I keep finding myself pretty far back on the seat right now and I think the set back might put me where I want to be.
    2007'ish Heckler and 2006 Chameleon
    If anyone needs the help of a prototype/custom machinist let me know.

80% FLOW
    Its like riding in a cadillac. I say go for it...It gives you a lot more space, especially when doing drops. My 2 little guys are much happier now too

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 76Dub
    Its like riding in a cadillac. I say go for it...It gives you a lot more space, especially when doing drops. My 2 little guys are much happier now too
    haha maybe I should try it, too

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Did you consider the new BLT2 before getting the Heckler? I have an 04 Heckler right now which I have loved but I am trying to decide between a new Heckler or a BLT2 to replace it. My lbo keeps telling me that I have to go VPP as it is the bomb and says I would never go back to a single pivot. You seem to be saying just the opposite??

80% FLOW
    Due to my need for dinero. This bike is for sale. Someone make me a good offer

One Love

80% FLOW
    I was able to pawn off some guitars so this bike is here w/ me to stay. Just ordered a Blue straightline 50mm stem and took off all of the decals. Pics up soon