Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Looking for SC frame decals!

8K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  woahey 
#1 ·
I have a white Nomad with the silver thin font logos and want the SC logos to stand out more.Im looking for black and also a thicker font.Im more concerned about the main larger graphics.That being said,it does not have to be the Nomad kit.I have been on the SC website and its kinda hard to tell from the frame graphic sheet pics.The 2 that look the darkest is the Driver 8 & Jackal...Any advice/suggestions would help!

#9 ·
The top pic was taken on Rocky Ridge at Santa Teresa Park and the bottom one at the bottom of Braille Trail at Demo Forest in the Santa Cruz mountains.

Funny, I used to have a medium white Nomad but switched to a large and ended up with black. Flat black would be sick!

#13 ·
search google for SC logo.....get "vector" file......take to sign shop......tell them the size/width you need.....choose colors from their "many" vinyl sticker range......give them 24hrs and pick up......follow their instructions and stick on bike......go for a ride......re-order more when necessary......simple!

#14 ·
When it comes to putting decals on, it helps to put a little bit of soapy water on first- this will allow you to slide the decal into place exactly where you want it. Make sure you get all bubbles out and let it dry before you try to peel off the backing.

Putting a clear over the decal would definitely protect it. I'm not certain what type to use. Maybe the peeps at SC can help you with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.