mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Heckler and Van RC 2011 shock

After reading lots about an coil shock on the heckler i am close to buying a Fox van RC 2011 shock.
    It has LSC wich is good against the pedal bob. But what about the end compression. The Linear suspension of the heckler would blow right through the travel?

I'm not yet planning to send it to push to fix that.

Any opinions ?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jappo View Post
    After reading lots about an coil shock on the heckler i am close to buying a Fox van RC 2011 shock.
    It has LSC wich is good against the pedal bob. But what about the end compression. The Linear suspension of the heckler would blow right through the travel?

I'm not yet planning to send it to push to fix that.

Any opinions ?

Thanks
    van rc has piggyback that controls end of the stroke so you won't have any problem with it
    Honestly, there is no need to send it for tuning as van rc works excellent with Heckler!
    I was really pleasant surprised when switched from float to van r...
    You'll like it a lot, I promise

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Got the shock the other day. Feels like the spring is to heavy, but haven't got a proper ride on it yet.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jappo View Post
    Got the shock the other day. Feels like the spring is to heavy, but haven't got a proper ride on it yet.
    mine was to heavy too...finally ended with 350 lbs spring that was spot on. I'm 159lbs (72 kg).