mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Fork choice for Blur LT1

Hey guys, I picked up an LT1 frame earlier this year and transfered over my stuff from my 05 superlight. Unfortunately this included the 120mm 05 marz marathon XC which was a bit to small for the bike and i blew up the fork a few rides in. Now i need to get a new fork and i'm looking at either the RS Revelation RCT3 or the Fox Float 32 CTD. Any thoughts? With the fox i can go 140 or 150mm, and IIRC my frame maxes at 150. The frame has an RP23 that I'm going to have pushed once I make a fork choice.

I mostly ride trails around the springs with 2-3 trips to keystone/winter park during the summer. So I did'nt want to go with the shimmed down fox 36.

Thanks for your input!

mtbr member
    I would add to that list X-Fusion Velvet. Don't be fooled by the low price, it is at the same level as the others you mentioned. Read reviews and search the forum. I got one to replace my Fox Talas or a blur LT carbon, similar bike to yours.

mtbr member
    I am very satisfied with my BOS Deville but I am not sure if they are available in the USA.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Do you have a 1 1/8 steerer? The reason I ask is that I have a BLT2 and wanted to replace my RS Sektor and found a lot of forks out there are tapered. Grabbed a Fox Float and am digging it.