GMM
    mtbr member

FINALLY pulled the trigger

After agonizing way too long over my decision, I finally ordered a Tallboy LTc. I will post pictures in the appropriate thread once I get the bike home, but I wanted everyone to know that the Santa Cruz forum has been an incredible source of information and was instrumental in helping me narrow my choices. In addition, there were many folks who were kind enough to respond to PM's. So thanks for all the help.

Before deciding on the TBLTc, I demo'd the TRc, Solo, Bronson, TB, TB2, Ripley, SB-95 and SB-95c, and Intense Spider. I'm probably missing one or two. So many great bikes, and I finally realized there is no one perfect bike, but I think the TBLTc is the best solution for me (as a one bike owner). However, I know i would have enjoyed the others as well. The TRc was such a hoot. The Bronson surprised me in how much I like it even though I'm more of a XC/Trail oriented rider. Ripley and TB2 are both absolute single track rippers. In the end though, while not the best at everything, the TBLTc did everything I asked well (demo'd it too many times to admit) and showed an Incredible amount versatility. I'm psyched!

mtbr member

Re: FINALLY pulled the trigger

Congrats! Enjoy the new toy.