I fix choppers

Do yr maintenance!

It is amazing what a little routine maintenance can do. I had been enjoying the hell outta my now 3+yr old Heckler (I bought the '04 frame used) and kinda figured that since I was going a trip with it to ride in Switzerland I should probably do the whole pro-pack thing. Holy crap, whatta difference! The Heckler is a pretty damn amazing ride and has never let me down. It rides smooth as silk now. I know there are more fancy suspensions out there and I have tried all of them save a Maverick, but why bother? The HELLBELLY stealth black Heckle-monster is still going strong.

not so super...
    Mark hasn't talked you into a CCDB yet??
    Nothing to see here.

I fix choppers

Oh yeah...

...he tried, but the DHX has been just dandy and I am w/o complaint. I may take him up on it if I graduate to a new rig be it another Heckler or a Nomad for next season. Its hard for me to argue with something that works well for me (both the Heckler and the DHX), but we'll see.

M80
    mtbr member
    Dr. Teeth,
    Look out! Here I comes with the posting. I had to get off the Turner board. After posting and reading about the Pisgah ride I didn't have to much in common. I rode up front with the CaneCreek boys on the big ride Saturday so I didn't get to chat with alot of the Turner bunch. I will say I liked riding with hanging out with Dave Turner. A great guy. Stands behind his product fo sho.
    Anyway I see you gots the Smeckler Rollin again. Good man. I imagine Santa Cruz did you right. They sure took care of me after I broke the Nomad frame.
    Good lookin out YO.

Mike
    Beat it to fit! Paint it to match!

Members who have read this thread: 0