Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Bronson shipping delays??

Curious how long it's taking everyone to get their Bronsons? Ordered mine 1st week of July from shop in NH and latest ETA is mid October. Ordered Large Carbon Black frame and has been delayed couple times already.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm in the very same boat. Ordered mine August 6th and my shop is also telling me mid October. XL Carbon Tennis Yellow.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    I'm awaiting as XL carbon. Been told mid-October.

mtbr member
    I had a feeling that was going to happen. My shop told me in June/July that I could order a Bronson and have it mid-September. I decided to drive 150 miles each way to find one at a shop on the floor. I couldn't imagine the wait, hope you guys get your bikes quick. You'll love em!!

CC
    Oct 2004
    I was hoping for mid-Sept also......but doesn't really matter. The fork i want won't be out until end of October and i'm going to wait for that......

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant Climb View Post
    I was hoping for mid-Sept also......but doesn't really matter. The fork i want won't be out until end of October and i'm going to wait for that......
    Which fork?

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    October here in the UK but turned out my local bike shop had the colour and size in I wanted, the only one, so it's next week for me!

CC
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hillharman View Post
    Which fork?
    TS8 R 150 Fix 27.5"/650BĀ*| MAGURA

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    In my case, I had a L aluminum Bronson. Liked it so much (and it was ever-so-slightly too small) that I ordered an XL carbon without shock.

Unfortunately, my alu frame sold faster than expected so my Blindside has become my daily driver. Was in the shop yesterday and was told still mid-October.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    In my case, I had a L aluminum Bronson. Liked it so much (and it was ever-so-slightly too small) that I ordered an XL carbon without shock.

Unfortunately, my alu frame sold faster than expected so my Blindside has become my daily driver. Was in the shop yesterday and was told still mid-October.
    How much of a discount did you get for no shock? Just wondering cause I may buy a Solo and want to put a DBAcs on it. Didn't know you could order without a shock, so wondering which would be cheaper, Frame no shock and buy the DBAcs of Frame with shock, sell take off and buy DBAcs
    13 Lenz Lunchbox punkass

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post

Thank goodness you are getting a carbon and getting the XL , It always killed me to see you on a frame to small , you will love the XL carbon !

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Any updates? Still waiting on my XL carbon frame...

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I'm on my second Santa Cruz in 2 years. Both bikes were 60-90 days later then what Santa Cruz said. Sorry guys. Waiting sucks. Just being honest.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Ordered mine on 14th August apparently due 1st week of November according to Jungle Products (UK Distributor). Already fed up of waiting...

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Last contact with SC was that they were still on target for mod-October in the US.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    As in next week? Hope it works out for ya.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    My shop told me two weeks ago that it'd be here by 10/10. XL Bronson C Yellow frame only. Called them yesterday to see if we were still on track and they said Santa Cruz no longer knew. Anyone from this batch heard anything yet?

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Just contacted my shop today and they were going to check with SC. Though I've been having a blast on my SS, I'm ready for my squishy bike.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Shop told me Friday that my yellow XL frame was shipping Monday.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Mine arrived 1st week of October. Ordered in august.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    I paid in full in late August and nothing yet. If Rage comes through with a large Mach 6, I'm probably going to cancel my order. Bummed, but it's prime riding weather here in AZ.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Finally received my Bronson C last week after 4 months wait. Happy to report that I couldn't be any happier with my decision minus hit on bank account. Loved my '05 BLT but it was beat beyond its years. No more flex anywhere, torsionally stiff where needed, geometry was instantly comfortable. Killer climbing and oh so confident on the downhills. Was torn between the carbon BLT and TB LT and then Bronson was released which seemed the perfect balance. Wheel size doesn't take away from agility but improved rolling resistance over objects definitely noticeable. Amazing what 6 years difference in technology delivers!! 3rd SC and best one yet!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    So shop said mine was supposed to ship last Monday, no dice. They are being told nothing by SC as to when it may ship either. Ordered mine on August 6.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanM View Post
    So shop said mine was supposed to ship last Monday, no dice. They are being told nothing by SC as to when it may ship either. Ordered mine on August 6.
    Man, I don't know how you all are putting up with that wait!! I would be going crazy. Hopefully you get your bikes soon, it's a bad ass ride!

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    I ended up canceling my order, so there's one more carbon XL out there, at least theoretically.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast