I fall... a lot
    Feb 2009

Bronson carbon delivery time

Just wondering how long it took you guys to get your Bronson once you placed order? Was told if I order today it will be mid January! That's not bad considering I had been waiting over five months on a trek remedy. Is Santa Cruz pretty honest about their ship dates? Ordering a yellow xo build size medium.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nurseman View Post
    Just wondering how long it took you guys to get your Bronson once you placed order? Was told if I order today it will be mid January! That's not bad considering I had been waiting over five months on a trek remedy. Is Santa Cruz pretty honest about their ship dates? Ordering a yellow xo build size medium.
    I ordered a bronson c on the 12th august and still waiting. Santa Cruz are really good promising a delivery date then changing it once you have ordered. Hopefully I will receive my order this week.

mtbr member
    Every bike I was looking at for a new ride meant a multi-month wait.

I plan to keep it for 5yrs or so and I'd rather wait a couple extra months for the bike I really want than to blow my load early and regret it.

If the Bronson C is the bike you are after place your order and hang in there. It will be worth the wait.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vikb View Post
    Every bike I was looking at for a new ride meant a multi-month wait.

I plan to keep it for 5yrs or so and I'd rather wait a couple extra months for the bike I really want than to blow my load early and regret it.

If the Bronson C is the bike you are after place your order and hang in there. It will be worth the wait.
    I'm in the same boat. Been riding an Ibis Mojo SL since 2008. I waited months for that frame and it was worth it.

I plan on riding the Bronson for 5 years and waiting patiently. I ordered from LBS in first week of October, was initially told mid-Nov, then end of Nov. On Monday I was told it will ship in the next 2 weeks but I'm not holding my breath.

I fall... a lot
    Feb 2009
    It's hard to wait 5-6 months when you have no bike. Was waiting 4-5 for a trek already but they have not even shipped one frame. I don't mind waiting as long as I am given a realistic time frame. What size/color did you guys order

mtbr member
    It's hard to wait 5-6 months when you have no bike.
    For sure that's gonna hurt. I can feel your pain.

The fact I have a bike I enjoy riding makes the wait for a new bike no big deal.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    It's hard to wait 5-6 months when you have no bike. Was waiting 4-5 for a trek already but they have not even shipped one frame. I don't mind waiting as long as I am given a realistic time frame. What size/color did you guys order
    Large Tennis Yellow - from what i've seen the wait tends to be significantly longer outside the US unless you're ordering from competitivecyclist or other big retailer with a lot of stock. I'm in the US and my LBS seems to have been getting shipments within a 2 month window on Bronsons and Solos.

I fall... a lot
    Feb 2009
    Yeah I'm in the us

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Then I don't think you're looking at 5-6 months. Take a look at the Bronson shipping delays thread if you haven't seen it. Looks like most US orders are roughly 2 months.

Bronson shipping delays??