Baba Booey!

Bonita Applebum (she's a hottie!)

Here are some pics of the new ride, somewhat pieced together from an old bike, but all good stuff. The way it's speced, I would call it an aggresive XC/ all mountain bike. I really don't do any drops so this is a perfect setup for me. As you can see, Sram x9 rear and triggers, XT front der, Manitou minute 3, DHX Air, Cane Creek WAM Disc wheels, shitmano XT hydro brakes (soon to be replaced!), RF Dues crank with CB candie SL pedals and FSA bashring. I'm showing my "winter/mud" wetscream tires, but will be moving over to 2.3 Nevegals for the summer months... Can't wait to get some dirt on her!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Dietitian

... and if we just ... Love the Quest reference.

Pretty bike, enjoy.
    Registered Dietitian, Cycling Coach, Ascend Nutrition and Coaching

Redwood Dancer
    Wouldn't be the color scheme I'd first think of but it seems to work good here. Ride a nice day.
    RAIL OR F*!%#!*^G BAIL

mtbr member
    Very Nice!

mtbr member
    I always like the apple green. I wish they still offered it for the Hecklers... Good lookin ride.

Freeriding Feline

Nyce!

That thing will take some drops if you decide to!
    Good luck and enjoy.
    "If you give up your dream, you die."
    Twitter - KIKat1029

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Is the frame new ? I thought there is no more applegreen

Baba Booey!

not an 06

Pizzaman
    Yeah, you can't get apple green for 06, this is a left over that my lbs had in stock. From the research I did, everything else is exactly the same (i.e. geometery etc.) between these model years. I believe the frame originally had the 5th E shock on it, but i prefered the air shock, so I opted for the DHX-A. I had this puppy out this weekend, SWEET!!! I am still fine tuning the fork and the shock, but I have to say, with the SPV up front and the Pro Pedal in the back this thing is super stiff on flats and climbs, but effortlessly opens up on the gnarly decents. No decernable pedal bob what so ever, the IT travel adjustment on the fork is AWESOME for climbs, just push the switch, and the whole front end drops down about 4.5" (approx ). the bike wants to lean around corners, bunny hops with ease and clears just about anything in it's path. money well spent. I love it! I'll post some ride pics as soon as I can....