Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56
Results 1,376 to 1,379 of 1379
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnorthro View Post
    How are you liking the DBAir on the TRc? I had one on my previous bike (Tracer VP) and loved it. Seriously considering the DB Inline if I keep my TRc. Are you running the pike at 140 or 150? Sweet setup. I ride Aliso about once a week, demo'd a new Nomad last weekend and took it for a lap at Aliso, super fun bike. Made the rock garden on Rockit feel like a carpet, ha.
    Thanks! I'm loving the DBA! The stock RP23 was an improvement over the stock RP23 on my BlurLT, but the DBA is just so supple when the speed picks up. My one complaint is that I can't fit a waterbottle on it now for shorter rides. If I didn't already have the DBA I would get the DBInline in a heartbeat. The Pike is a 150mm. (The fork before that was a Fox Float 34 160mm lowered to 150mm.)

I moved to Aliso in mid-January and didn't get a chance to ride for a few months, but I'm loving it now. Funny you demo'd a Nomad, I've been wanting to demo a Bronson on Rockit just to see what it feels like on the 27.5's. Now that I have the suspension pretty dialed my TRc rockets through the rock gardens pretty well. I just don't have the confidence yet to fully let it loose.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Blur TRc pictures

Quote Originally Posted by kdiff View Post
    Thanks! I'm loving the DBA! ... Funny you demo'd a Nomad, I've been wanting to demo a Bronson on Rockit just to see what it feels like on the 27.5's.
    Thanks for the info. When I had the Nomad my buddy was following me on his 5010. He's usually a little faster than me and he was blown away with how fast the Nomad was through the rock garden. I usually take the mid/left line and those huge holes at the very end are pretty harsh on my TRc. I wasn't even phased by them on the Nomad, it was crazy. I suspect the Bronson would be between the two. I'm currently debating selling my M9 and TRc and building up a Bronson or Nomad as my only bike. The Path has both for demo btw.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Mine....

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    what is the shock tune we should be using for the TRc? thinking of going Monarch DebonAir. any thoughts?

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56