Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Black Magic

  1. #1
    Black Dragon
    Guest

    Black Magic

    08 Heckler.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Black Dragon; 06-12-2008 at 11:13 AM.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sooner518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,602
    is that a metal headbadge on there? or is it a sticker?

    regardless, I love the ano black

  3. #3
    Black Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner518
    is that a metal headbadge on there? or is it a sticker?

    regardless, I love the ano black
    Aluminum. SC could have done a better job attaching it to the headtube.
    Last edited by Black Dragon; 06-12-2008 at 10:58 AM.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GQOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    310
    what Ti spring do u have on there?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    152
    Damn, I like the ano black frame.

  6. #6
    CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??
    Reputation: man w/ one hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon
    Aluminum. SC could have done a better job attaching it to the headtube.

    My Nomad frame is the same way. I was told to take the head badge and heat the adhesive w/a blow dryer and the put it on and tap it w/ a rubber mallet easy and it will stay w/no problems. A bud of mine had this same problem and he says this solution worked good for him as he was told to use this method by SC.

    Oh I meant to mention how cool the rear triangle looks. All sculpted an' stuff....pretty.
    Last edited by man w/ one hand; 06-12-2008 at 01:12 PM.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

  7. #7
    Black Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by man w/ one hand
    My Nomad frame is the same way. I was told to take the head badge and heat the adhesive w/a blow dryer and the put it on and tap it w/ a rubber mallet easy and it will stay w/no problems. A bud of mine had this same problem and he says this solution worked good for him as he was told to use this method by SC.

    Oh I meant to mention how cool the rear triangle looks. All sculpted an' stuff....pretty.

    man w/ one hand,

    Thanks for the info re: attaching the headbadge more securely. I will give it a try. When you mention heating the adhesive, you are referring to the adhesive that is already on the headbadge, and not referring to adding any new adhesive material, correct?

    Thanks again,

    BD

  8. #8
    CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??
    Reputation: man w/ one hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon
    man w/ one hand,

    Thanks for the info re: attaching the headbadge more securely. I will give it a try. When you mention heating the adhesive, you are referring to the adhesive that is already on the headbadge, and not referring to adding any new adhesive material, correct?

    Thanks again,

    BD

    Right you are "Black D". This is mine. Gonna be here tomorrow....if'n UPS does their job.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •