Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Best place to buy Blue LT??

547 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dumper 
#1 ·
Gonna sell the classic and go with the BLT. Done a little looking around and can't seem to find too many retailers with online stores selling the BLT, with the exception of buying direct from SC. A few mentioned they are abiding by SC's request to sell out of the shop only....

Anyway, could I get a little help here? Santa Cruz prices seem a little high to me and I would think a better deal could be had elsewhere. Where have some of you purchased and what did you pay?

:confused:

#2 ·
sell me your Blur, and I will tell you...

hahahahahahha. Honestly, I have test ridden a BLT here in LA, and have also seen a few frames hanging around. A complete BLT goes for an easy $3000-3500. Besides the Nomad, the BLT is the hottest thing going- good luck finding a bike, let alone a deal for the while. Anyway, what size is your Blur?

#5 ·
Blt..

aappling72 said:
I have one brand new that I bought for a friend and they backed out of it. Would you be interested in it. I'll send some pictures for ya if your interested. It is blue anodized. Very cool. It is a large.
Yes I am interested. Just keep in mind I'm not ready to buy right now. I've got most of the money but was planning on selling my Sugar 3+ and '04 Blur to raise the rest.

What are the components on the bike?

How much do you want?

Yes, please send pictures. Send me a personnal email through MTBR and I'll send my home email address.

Bob

#6 ·
il2mb said:
Yes I am interested. Just keep in mind I'm not ready to buy right now. I've got most of the money but was planning on selling my Sugar 3+ and '04 Blur to raise the rest.

What are the components on the bike?

How much do you want?

Yes, please send pictures. Send me a personnal email through MTBR and I'll send my home email address.

Bob
Sorry man, this one is for immediate sell. Trying to get rid of it fast before the holidays.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.