mtbr member
    Feb 2008

2005 Blur XC with RP3 upgrading to RP23

Can someone tell me what compression tune and rebound tune are on their Blur XC w/RP23? It's indicated by the bar chart sticker on their RP23. Would I able to reuse the mounting spacers that's on my RP3? Anyone knows the mounting hardware specs for the Blur XC?
    Last edited by 1max2nv; 08-10-2008 at 05:55 PM.

mtbr member
    Is there something wrong with your RP3? The RP3 is quite as reliable shox. Unless you want to upgrade to RP23.

I found that for my BXC, the platform feature is not really necessary. Quite happy to leave it open.

Natural body armor
    Quote Originally Posted by rku615
    Is there something wrong with your RP3? The RP3 is quite as reliable shox. Unless you want to upgrade to RP23.

I found that for my BXC, the platform feature is not really necessary. Quite happy to leave it open.
    No need for propedal if you ask me. Flicking the switch doesn't really make any difference while climbingon my BXC. I should have known better from my Nomad....
    "There is no A-line"
    Quadzilla - On-One USA

MEDBLKANOSCBLT2RP23
    I wouldn't consider that much of an upgrade as I have both (a Push RP3 and 09 RP23). I would Push the RP3 and save your $ for something else to upgrade.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    It's just that my RP3 is getting old and probably could use a rebuild. Ebay has RP23 for pretty cheap but I might go with Push route.

MEDBLKANOSCBLT2RP23
    No problem, Push will put a nice new BIG sticker all the way around the air can and top it off with a blue o ring on the shaft. It should feel like butter and you will actually be able to feel the difference when you use ProPedal.
    My new RP23 is making noises all ready, less than a month old, it will be Pushed before the Winter Solstice!

Shuttles R 4 Pussies
    The only time I flick the Pro Pedal switch on my RP23 is when I'm on the road. Then I lock out the front fork as well. I prefer the suspension working when I climb.
    Screw the shuttle, I'm riding to the top. You're all worthless and weak!!!