mtbr member

02-05 Bullit Sizing.

Anyone know what the size medium bullit from 02ish to 05ish is meant for height wise? Im 6' and found one, but i think it might be a bit small....

TNC
    noMAD man
    If I recall, the SC recommendation was up to 5'10" for a medium. This didn't prohibit many from riding a medium at taller heights. I'm 6' and have a large '99 and '03 Bullit. Depending on how you're built, you might have stem and handlebar clearance issues on the medium. But remember...there are many variables to this...stem length, handlebar height, seatpost design, and even plain old preference. What I like about a large Bullit and/or Nomad at my height is the ability to run a short stem for aggressive terrain and riding. When you have to lengthen the stem to a notable degree on a bike like the Bullit to get a good cockpit sizing, you're on the wrong bike.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I got a sizing chart from Santa Cruz a while back when building my 02 Bullit. It shows the medium stops at 5'11" and the large starts at 5'10" and goes to 6'3". I also have some geometry figures if you want them.

mtbr member
    That'd be great. Can you PM me it?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    It is posted under Sticky on top of page ?
    Bullit Classic Size & Geometry Charts

good luck !

mtbr member
    Wow im a retard.... Thanks for the heads up.