mtbr member

salsa moto ace questions

i am looking for a new bar for my ridig single speed. i need a 25.4 bar since i recently dropped money on a thompson stem. buying a new one isn't an option. the 25.4 clamp is kind of where my problem lies. the moto ace is the only bar the fits my needs of clamp and sweep. the pro moto looks nice, but i will only be able to get an 11 degree bend. does anybody have any input on the moto ace as far as ride quality, breakage ect. after breaking a set of bars in half i am a little picky about my bars. thanks for any input.

adult onset ADHD
    I just bought one and installed it. However it's really cold and snowing lately so I don't have many miles on it.
    It was the best for me too as far as rise and sweep. It all looks like good quality. Went on easy. The sweep feels good..
    I'll try to send a picture later.
    Respect your local Woodland Spirits

WNY Mountain Biking Assoc.

adult onset ADHD
    Sorry for the picture quality, it's from the phone.

Respect your local Woodland Spirits

WNY Mountain Biking Assoc.

mtbr member
    I just installed a Moto Ace riser and I like it because it's fairly wide. Kind of on the heavy side, but seems pretty sturdy.

I got an email from Salsa mentioning that they are coming out with some 31.8 MTB stems this spring.