2OFME
    Sep 2006

Salsa GM job on QBP website

So, QBP just posted today a job for Salsa General Manager. I believe that was/is(?) Gnat's (Mr. Boucher) position.
    Inquiring minds want to know? There have been some allusions to "change" on his personal blog.
    I keep an eye on QBP's job positing because it is a company I would not mind working for.

'Calm Down'
    Guitar Ted made mention of it as well on his Shop's blog. Jason has had a hand in many cool bike products, I hope that continues.

jw
    -

"And single-speeding 29ers are mountain biking's equivalent of Scientologists..." - Captain Dondo

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Anyone hear anything else about this? I also keep my eyes on the QBP job site, but I'm way under qualified for that position!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I believe Jason is staying with QBP, but perhaps moving up higher in the overall chain of command. That opens up the position at Salsa.

Harmonius Wrench
    Quote Originally Posted by lawfarm View Post
    I believe Jason is staying with QBP, but perhaps moving up higher in the overall chain of command. That opens up the position at Salsa.
    Yes, he is going to oversee all of QBP brands. The search for a GM is still in the works for Salsa.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Sweet. Maybe they'll hire from within and something at my level will open up!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Wow, good for him. Salsa has done very well with him at the helm. It's cool seeing a man of faith in such a high position in the cycling industry.