mtbr member

Pro Moto Carbon bars still ok?

Hey all,
    I have a quick question on my Pro Moto Carbon bars that came on my El Mar Ti. As I was riding today, they slipped backwards as I was just starting a downhill after cresting a log pile on the trail. They rotated backwards about 70 degrees or so, and I exectued a kind of slow-speed topple-dismount. I got my tools out and set about righting the bars and re-checking all the bolts, and saw that there is some definite scratching on the surface of the bar from rubbing into the stem clamp. It appears to be an outer layer of finish (or is that just how carbon looks?), so I'm hoping there isn't any structural damage to the bars.
    Below are some photos (quick crappy ones, sorry). I'm also going to run it by the LBS and have them take a look. I've never run carbon bars before so I'm admitedly a bit parnoid about them. I guess my question is with sort of surface abrasion, should I be concerned about the bars? Do I need to replace them?

Thanks!

DIY all the way
    If it's just the clear coat that's damaged, simply buff the scratches up, and that's it.

Magura

mtbr member
    Thanks Magura! the bike shop mechanics took a look and gave it the ok, and applied some carbon prep and re-installed so I should be good to go.