mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Paid Spam: 2012 Salsa Chili Con Crosso w/ Custom Framebag - Thomson & More

2012 Salsa Chili Con Crosso Cyclocross w/ Extras - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

I really really hate to do this but up for sale is my nearly brand new Salsa Chili Con Crosso. I've had the bike for less than 6 months and it's seen probably 400 miles in that time. It was purchased new from Hampshire Bicycles in February. I'm only selling it because I'm getting married in 2 weeks and my fiance just gave me my wedding gift --- a 2012 BH RX1, so unfortunately the Salsa is getting nudged out (even though I prefer the ride & geometry over the BH)

Comes with custom made framebag.

In Single Speed Mode:
    **Note: Older Photo. Cranks/saddle are different. Bar wrap is now black but original blue is included. Custom framebag included but top tube bag is not.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Dude that BH is one hot bike!!! But I agree the Geo on my Con Crosso is spot on, I love mine!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    The BH is definitely a sexy beast but the reality is I'm not looking at it when I ride--and the ride is what matters. I went for a 35 mile ride on the BH yesterday and was yearning for my Salsa the whole time. AHHHHHhhh.

Birthday Collector
    Can you find a friend who will "store" the Crosso for you, tell her you sold it, and sneak out and ride it when you can...? The BH is a nice looking ride - stiff and great race rig, but everyone we've sold the Con Crosso to loves their bike. They get used as much or more for road/commute mileage as for 'cross.
    R.I.P. Corky 10/97-4/09
    Disclaimer: I sell and repair bikes for a living
    http://www.endlesscyclesonline.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I am selling my geared race cx bike to ride my SS con Crosso!