Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2015 Vaya?

5K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  emat 
#1 ·
Anybody know when new 2015 specs/pics will be out?

#4 ·
No Vaya is a real surprise. I always thought that the Vaya was one of their real core models. Warbird I can understand a little bit more because so many brands are coming out with that type of bike and for the price the Warbird just isn't as impressive on paper as these newer models. Salsa probably can only handle so many bikes which means they need to make room for the new fatbikes by getting rid of others.

#7 ·
I'm very happy that I have a 2013 Colossal with an Enve fork. I don't really care about racks and would much rather have the Enve than the in house fork.

No changes for the Vaya is disappointing but at least it's still in the lineup. Weird how they didn't include it or the Warbird with the the other blog entries.

#12 ·
I'm very happy that I have a 2013 Colossal with an Enve fork. I don't really care about racks and would much rather have the Enve than the in house fork.
Me too. It would be a little nice to have the ability to run 30mm tires, but whatever. I think the ti version is ugly, but I do dig that orange in the steel version. But I still like my bomb pop blue the best!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.