(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator

Welcome to the New Rocky Mountain Forum!

By popular demand, and request, we have created this new forum dedicated to RM enthusiasts.

I will be moving several RM threads from the Canadian Bikes forum to here.

Welcome to Rocky Mountains own corner of Mtbr!

-gregg

locked - time out

Good job! ROCKy!!!

GREAT!

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATULATIONS!
    I´m very HAPPY!

The Rocky Mountain Bikes... BEAUTIES,GOOD AND AWESOME BIKES!

LOVE TO RIDE !

I LOVE ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIKES!

NO MODERATORS??!!! I WANT TO BE JEJEJE...

SALUDOS! FROM MÉXICO CITY!
    Last edited by Captain Jack Sparrow; 05-01-2006 at 08:28 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Put me down for the moderator position as well. Rocky Mountain bicycles are hand built perfection. I wonder if they'll ever make a single speed?

intentionally left blank
    Quote Originally Posted by danthesoundman
    Put me down for the moderator position as well. Rocky Mountain bicycles are hand built perfection. I wonder if they'll ever make a single speed?
    i've already figured out that they should take the Vertex 30, rework the geometry for 29" wheels, and call it the Vertex 29, so it stands to reason that a Vertex 10 with sliding dropouts would be the Vertex 1.

please make these bikes Rocky - at very least, the shop guys will eat them up!

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    How about the Hammer worked into a 29er? It could be called a "Sledgehammer" with optional pegs...

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry87
    How about the Hammer worked into a 29er? It could be called a "Sledgehammer" with optional pegs...
    Wow, you said it! You told the future. Their 29er single is the Hammer! I am still searching for what they use for the tensioning system. Someone tell me it is NOT an EBB!
    - recognize

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Fellow Rocky Riders, I have a question and hoping for some input. I have a Rocky Mountain Pipeline and have issues with the rear shock (Fox Vanilla R) being way to soft. It has an 800lb spring on it and I weigh 190, however, with the amount of leverage it has I am in need of around 1200-1400lb spring. Is that normal? If I were to upgrade the shock with an air shock would it be able to handle the amount of air it seems it would need as I have seen the max psi is 300 in most. I'm new to this and hoping for some help here! Any info would be greatly appreciated!