mtbr member
    May 2011

Short vid of lifeproof on my RM Altitude 70

decided to test out a few things in this vid..one of them was my new lifeproof Iphone bike mount and case for my Iphone 4S..thing worked great, went through some rough sections to where it didnt even budge. I also tested out my Kodak playsport mounted on my gopro chest mount..i could have angled it a bit more up, but it pretty much shows how well that bike mount stays put...also i like how i can monitor my bike apps or answer my phone while riding..i didnt have it on this time, as i didnt want everybody to see my phone lol but if you are looking for one, this is a nice one for sure..shock proof, water proof (literally had in submerged in water) so if you are out on a ride and it starts raining...no worries. I purchased 2 of these, not knowing how easy it is to remove and replace off the bike to swap between bikes, but now i have a brand new one with case and mount that i am going to be selling considering i only need one for sure. but here is the vid, the trails are out at Curt Gowdy state park on stone temple. this was taken about a week or two ago, just finally uploaded it to youtube.

Rocky Mountain Altitude RSL 70 Testing out my new chest mount.mov - YouTube

mtbr member
    I tried using the play sport an other compact cameras but the field of view is to tight. Which in turn means the angle on the mount as to be perfect. I think you can get a clip on fish eye lens for the play sport which will help.

mtbr member
    Here is some of my video they are both the same bike same trail same mount different camera, ones a go pro the other a Panasonic compact ft2, you can see the difference in the view angle.

Cannock Chase Monkey Trail - YouTube

Cannock Chase Trail best bit December 2011 clip 2 - YouTube

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Yea i had to get it mounted correctly..i ended up getting it right after a few passes, i just need to upload them. But i know what you mean, will definitly be easier with a wider view, but we also tried the helmet mount and that is by far the best so far from what we noticed.

mtbr member
    For that style and shape of camera you would get better results with it helmet mounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocking on a Rocky
    Head tube mount and put the phone in your pack.