Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Shock for 2015 Altitude Rally Edition

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  PutSumStankOnIt 
#1 ·
I've got a Bos kirk here that I had on a 140mm travel rear Knolly Endorphin, will the Kirk fit the 2015 Altitude Rally Edition, both are 200mm x 57mm, but the Altitude is 150mm. The tune is KI03. Anyone know what tune is best for the Rocky.

#2 ·
Ok, it turns out they use the same size shock and have the same tune, how lucky!

However, I had an opportunity to sell the kirk for a great price and it was a great move too as the float x ctd with remote that comes with the rally edition is brilliant, I love it and it compliments my 2016 36 Float nicely :)

My first rocky and really impressed with this bike so far!

#4 ·
I've been wanting to upgrade the shock on my 799msl. I am a pretty aggressive rider and weigh 190lbs. Do you think the float x ctd is as nice as the Kirk? I've been considering the Kirk for a while as I have a BOS Fork and it is unbelievable. I also want to be sure the Kirk will fit as I've been told that nothing Cane Creek makes will fit, as their barrels are too big or something else hits the frame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.