mtbr member
    Oct 2008

RMB Consumer customer service

Hi guys, has anyone had some delays when working with RMB customer service for consumer direct requests? I dont have a dealer within a few hours from me so I sent an email and received a response initially but have not heard back for almost a week now, is this normal? I tried calling to follow up my emails but trying to space them out so i dont overload them with requests. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this when calling for support.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Hi guys, not to bring this back up from the dead but just want to make sure I follow up with this in case anyone else has problems. After several calls into the RMB office I finally got a call back from David Tremblay in customer service and he took care of me, he says there are only two agents between dealer requests and consumer requests so things tend to get delayed a bit. I would suggest that if you can find a dealer somewhat close by to first go with them and have them order any one off parts before going direct to RMB, or go to their store on their website. For my case, the availability wasnt there on the website and I had no luck with dealers so I went direct for a shock bolt and washer on my 790MSL. I have to say once David called me back things happened much quicker so im happy be back up and running but this was my experience as a consumer. Busy guys so set your expectation levels accordingly!

chips & bier
    Glad to hear RMB sorted you out!

It would be great if RMB had more linkage parts - such as the thru-bolts - and such available online, as a service to the people living far from dealers, or guys like me who'll be moving to a country without a distributor. I appreciate sorting this out would also cost an amount of time, but it would make things a lot easier for many consumers without an LBS.