mtbr member

Proud new owner of 2012 Element!

Love this bike. Never have I felt so at home after 2 days of riding. This thing climbs, drops and handles everything I can throw at it. I'm coming from a Marlin hard tail so FS is new to me,but so far I couldn't be happier with it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I bought the Element 50 MSL 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I went from a Specialized full squish which has a different ride to it. My element is so light and it handles everything. Swapped out the stock Ikon tires for some Trail Kings. And I have a set of Hope hubs mounted to new WTB i23 rims that will be going on shortly. That's about all the changes I have in mind for now. Good luck with yours. Great looking bike.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

mtbr member
    Same to you. I like the changes made to the 2013's with the Fox shocks. Not really sure if they're better than the Rock Shox on the 2012, but I couldn't pass up the deal on my 2012 @ $2,300 out the door.

I'm amazed by this bike.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Mine is a 2012 and I got it with fox fork and fox shock. Listed for $4200 and got it for $2700. I've ridden both Fox and Rockshox and prefer the Fox.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker64 View Post
    Mine is a 2012 and I got it with fox fork and fox shock. Listed for $4200 and got it for $2700. I've ridden both Fox and Rockshox and prefer the Fox.
    I suppose the Fox shocks were add-ons from your local bike shop?

ups and downs
    The Fox shock/fork product was standard on the 26" Element MSL models
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada