Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post your RM shots

343K views 1K replies 400 participants last post by  muerte1 
#1 ·
Can't find the old pic thread - seems to have been lost somehow (search function couldnt find it either, so unless I'm looking for the wrong thing, its gone - also, listing the board by most replies doesnt show it either, and since I remember there being alot of replies, it looks like its gone).

So - lets see them!
Setup shots, action pics - everything :D

Mine (with me in the background) - havent got a "sat at home" pic right now to use, so this will have to do)

Frame: ETSX-30 2007
Fork: 32Talas
Wheelset: Mavic Xmax enduro.
Tires: Nokian Gazzaloddi G front, Nokian Gazzaloddi Dual rear (both heavy but grip is superb).
Bars: Controltech Scandium Lowrise
Stem: Sunline v1 AM
Grips: Raceface/ODI lockon
Brakes: Hayes HFX9-HD
Shifters: Shimano XT
Mechs: XT shadow rear, LX front
Chain: KMC x9 ti-ni
Crank: Raceface rideXC
Seatpost: Thompson inline
Saddle: wtb pure

Just one more pic (from last tuesdays ride, like the one above is), just because I love the pic.

See less See more
#1,047 ·
My altitude 750 medium, slightly modified haha. Notable mentions are Zelvy carbon 35mm DH rims, Pike and Monarch plus, KS 5" dropper, Turbine crank, 1X10 with expander, Race Face SixC carbon bars, turbine stem.

Next week my new 2016 799 carbon large frame should be here to upgrade and also going wider Zelvy 820mm carbon bars (might trim a little), 35mm Hope stem, SRAM Gruide RSC brakes, XT 11 speed with XTR shifter and longer 6" KS dropper post. Getting keen for the new lighter rig.

Attachments

#1,052 ·
LOVE this bike! I've been hammering it since Dec 2013, and zero issues and still running my stock drivetrain. I did add the 42 on rear so I guess that helps, but I've never had a drivetrain last this long. The thing still shifts smooth and runs perfect. I changed oil and replaced seals in fork once. I do keep good care of it and that is proving to be smart :cool: Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle wheel
Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Wheel
Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

#1,056 ·
#1,058 ·
Received warranty-replacement wheels and switched the decals from Stan's standard bright white and red to the new "Stealth" decals - totally fits the aesthetics of the bike...

#1,061 ·
Dufferin Forest, Ontario, today. My wife and I had headed out for some trail riding this weekend for our anniversary. Our first choice trails were either too wet or crawling with deer hunters (this week is hunting season here), so we altered plans and found some nice relaxing singletrack through some woods on our way home. The leaves caused me to lose the trail on more than one occasion, but we had a blast.