Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New Rocky DH bike seen at Leogang

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rockyuphill 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I WAS JUST GOING TO POST A NEW THREAD IF ROCKY WAS GOING TO COME OUT WITH A NEW DH BIKE ANYTIME SOON and rockyuphill posts this ... :eekster::eekster::eekster:

My heart literally is beating faster then usual, I will eagerly await with anticipation when rocky announces this bike and/ or the frame for sale :madmax::cool::)

Sign me up, put me on the wait-list, shut up and take my monies rocky!!!!

#3 ·
I bet it will be officially intro'd at Eurobike/Interbike, or maybe Crankworx in Whistler. The real question is whether or not we'll see a World Cup DH team riding it in 2016. We've got some fast BC gals who could do a decent job of keeping it in the Redbull coverage of the top 8 or 10 in the DH races.

#4 ·
I'm still so stoked about this. It's got me thinking if it will be full carbon frame, with internal cable routing, Ride-9 or some type of geometry adjust-ability, and re-designed pivot points that don't require 3 hands to assemble and re-grease ... some geometry and weights would be so nice to know ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.