mtbr member

New to riding... Found what I think is a great a great bike... Need advice.

I can't post a link just yet, but it's a Rocky Mountain and I'll copy/paste the specs from CL.

custom built from all new parts june 2012. this bike was built for serious off road trails like carter road, alafia, santos and balm boyette, and has taken on all of them, including red and double black diamond trails. it was built by road & trail bike shop in lakeland for my son, and has been maintained by them. it works perfectly, and will take on any trail anywhere with no problem.if you have a little wildman (or girl), this is their bike. selling only because my son outgrew it and moved up to larger bike. all components are standard sizes, so you can intrechange parts wth no problem. call or text ---------- anytime.

specs-- rocky mountain aluminum frame, origin 8 headset, capa rst front suspension, venzo stem, venzo handlebars,venzo seatpost and quick release clamp, lock on venzo grips, specialized saddle, sram x3 rear derailleur, sram shifters, sram xs front derailleur, shimano mega-range 7 spd freewheel, fsa alphadrive cranks with bashgaurd, fsa bottom bracket, origin 8 brakes, origin 8 pro form ul pedals (included but not installed, currently has dk), weinmann aluminum rims with quick release skewers, arrow racing 2.5 tires, and jagwire cables. sorry , bike has clay on it in pictures, didnt have time to dust it off
    To me, this looks like an excellent deal, but this will by my first "real" mountain bike purchase, so I was hoping for a little guidence,

Any thoughts on this?

If anyone want's to see it directly, go to lakeland.craigslist.org and search for "rocky mountain bike"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

-EDIT-

Nevermind...contacted the seller...found out it is a 24" bike for a child.
    Last edited by Krunk_Kracker; 01-01-2013 at 07:32 PM.