mtbr member
    Nov 2012

element BC online buying?

If I want to order the rsl element BC carbon to be delivered in the US early next year- what are my options?

The website of Rocky Mountain is remarkably poor: Apart from a outdated webdesign with a weird use of screen and pictures, the dealer listing seems to be totally outdated- several of the dealer links including online dealers are either inactive or does not sell rocky mountain. This goes for the majorities of regions listed, particularly Europe-

I'm going to Georgia- any online dealers available that may sell me this bike?

Joe

ups and downs
    If you're travelling to Georgia why not just buy the bike from a Rocky dealer in Georgia and pick it up while you're there? Online dealers will typically only send the bike to the billing address for the credit card, they won't drop ship to a different address, that smells too much like a typical credit card scam.

They list two dealers in Georgia, one in Atlanta and one in Roswell about 40km north of Atlanta. Try contacting them and ask about ordering one for pickup.

Contact Us Cadence Bikes and Multisport
    Fresh Bike Service | Roswell, GA | Bike Rentals, Demo Bikes, Professional Service and Sales
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Good advice- appreciated, hanks- will contact these dealers.

Do you think delivery by March will be realistic based on your production, delivery and preorders?

J

ups and downs
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplanjoe View Post
    Good advice- appreciated, hanks- will contact these dealers.

Do you think delivery by March will be realistic based on your production, delivery and preorders?

J
    I don't work for Rocky so I couldn't say for sure, the BC Edition are showing up in my local shops.
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

ohhman
    3BC's in stock at the Hub in Brevard NC, Pisgah Forest