mtbr member
    Jan 2010

anyone know Rocky Mountain dealers who give good deals and can ship?

Sold my bike and am now in the market for a new one. Have it narrowed to three and two are Rocky Mountains. Very interested in the Altitude and the Instinct.

Problem is I'm poor. I have to get by on a policeman's salary. Second problem is there are no Rocky Mountain dealers near St. Louis. Anyone know of a dealer that has good deals and offers shipping to mid-america?

thanks
    Last edited by richulr; 11-01-2012 at 08:34 PM.

mtbr member
    I have the dealer in my area that I bought my Element 950 from recently and they have 3 930 Elements they were closing out at around ~$1,800 and a 970 at around $2,500 I think...

I know you're not looking for an Element, but they do ship and said they could work with you to drop ship a 2013 if you want.

Hell of a great bike shop. Home

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    gonna check them out. Element is still an option. In fact it fits more with my area trails, but for some reason I just would like more rear travel.

Thanks for the reccomendation, going to their site now.

Anyone else?

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    Rocky Mountain Cyclery in the USA, BDH Bikes in canada. They both have websites and ebay storefronts.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

mtbr member
    Check out Jenson USA (on this site under Hot Deals), big discounts on Rocky Mountain.