mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Any shop w/ 2012 Element 950s in stock that ship to CA?

It is time to replace my ETS-X50, and I was digging the Element 950 I rented while in Whistler earlier this year. I was tempted to order from Summit Sport up there (get a credit for the rental), but they can't ship to the states and I probably can't get up there.

Problem is, finding an online store with Mediums in stock is impossible. The nearest "local by shop" with any stock is 100+ miles away and they don't ship. I've gone through a number of the CA shops w/ no luck re: stock.

Any thoughts?

The 950 is the "I will be happy with this bike and the wallet/wife will be happy with the cost" option. If the 950 doesn't happen, then I'm looking at the 970 BC Edition or maybe a Niner later this year (the, wallet and wife not happy option).

Thanks
    -j

mtbr member
    Call DG Cycles in NH. They had an 18.5 on their floor last week when I stopped in. It's in their Londonderry location. Great guys and sure they'll help you out if they still have it.

dgcycles DOT com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Unfortunately, that's the 26", not the 29er.

Thanks for the tips.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Call 3 ring cycles in San anselmo, ca...close to San Francisco. The owners, brad and Lindsay, are awesome! I drove 2 hours to buy my element 950...well worth the drive. They had 950s and 970s last time I was there. Hurry...

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Pegasus in Danville CA has a 17". 925-362-2220.