mtbr member
    May 2014

2006 slayer back triangle crack

Hello. I just got back from a ride and noticed a hairline crack in the back triangle of my rm slayer 06. I love this bike and just did a major overhaul on shocks and wheels/hubs. Has anyone dealt with this lately or know if rmb still has these back triangles avaliable? I hope I can get this fixed.. any info whould be appeciated.
    Thx

ups and downs
    Some of those items they can still manufacture a one off replacement but that is why they tend to be pricey things to replace when out of warranty. Someone else replaced one in 2013 for about $300US, which is not a bad price for something that has to be custom CNC machined and welded together.
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyuphill View Post
    Some of those items they can still manufacture a one off replacement but that is why they tend to be pricey things to replace when out of warranty. Someone else replaced one in 2013 for about $300US, which is not a bad price for something that has to be custom CNC machined and welded together.
    Thanks friend! I would be more than happy to fork that cash over to rmb! I sent them an email regarding the matter. I plan on giving them a ring monday as well.. I hope they still offer this part. I got a ride to do tommorrow then I think I will put it aside till I get this figured out.. crack is real small hairline.. gotta watch it..